Sunday, May 9, 2010

Could Not Ask For More

My Mother's Day had an extra
cherry on top this year!
Can't believe that it was this time
last year that I had found out
I was pregnant! Who would have known
it was the SWEETEst, most
wonderful surprise EVER ever EvEr!!!Oh...the smiles, the coos, the giggles, the LOVE!!!
When I brought Hudson out in this outfit,
Walker told me to take it off of him.
I asked him why? He said,
"Daddy is NOT going to like that shirt.
It looks like Hudson wants to marry you!"
That's funny, huh Hudson?!?
Wanna see a mommy that is CrAZy in LOVE? Thank you Lord for this sweet surprise!
Today started off with precious gifts from
my kiddos and my hubby! I'm one lucky mama!
They all four really, really love me!!!
I really, really, really love them too!!!Church was wonderful...
(Hudson's second time in the nursery and
they said he was a perfect angel!)

I LOVE BEING MOMMY
to Walker, Hadlee and Hudson!
My first Mother's Day with Hudson...
(He couldn't stop looking at the grass!)
Pierce Party of Five
I am so fortunate to be able to actually spend
Mother's Day with MY Mother! She's the
most wonderful mother in the world.
She's everything a mother should be!!!And the most wonderful grandmother, too!I just have to say that I am surrounded
by the most amazing mothers...
my Mother-in-Law
(who sent me the SWEETEST card EVER!),
my Aunt Kitty, Troy's grandmothers, Mrs. Janice,
Walker's teachers, all of my incredible
mommy friends and of course my crazy sisters!!!
(They were fighting over who got to hold Hudson.
Lynna won and Michelle said that she hoped
Hudson spit up on her. AND HE DID!!! All in her hair!)My VERY most favorite gifts were the ones
that Walker & Hadlee made for me.
Friday afternoon Walker jumped out of the car
afterschool and ran in the house to
'put something away'.
Later on that night, he told me NOT
to look in his desk! It was so cute how he was able
to keep it a secret (for the most part).
I really wanted to sneak and see what he had
made, but I didn't. I'm glad I waited...
The sweetest handwritten note I've ever received!!!
"You make me sparkle!" I LOVE IT.
He makes ME sparkle!!!
The "pikcher" on the back is classic!
I guess we are at Target!!!
Troy would say that I do always say "yes"
when Walker says, "Can I get it?"
This was in his folder for me.
I love his little answers!
#8 threw me for a loop though.
It says, "I love my Mom when she makes
me laugh by..." and he put hand.
I questioned Walker on this one and he
looked at it and laughed. Then he said,
"Oh, I thought it said 'I love my Mom when she
makes my lunch by...hand'!!!"
My sweet angel girl made me this apron
at Mrs. Janice's. It has her precious handprints
on it and she wrote her name at the bottom
of it. Talk about a treasure! ALWAYS!!!She had been telling me that she
was making me something like what
Ruby wears on Max & Ruby!
I Love you little girl...
Last but not least,
my new little man gave me lots of smiles.
I couldn't ask for more.Thank you, God, for making me a mother.
There is nothing in this world like it.
And thank you, God, for giving me so many
wonderful mothers in my life...
especially my own.
I could not ask for more.
Happy Mother's Day!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

OHHHHHH! I loved that post! Happy Mommmy Day and thanks for the sweet FB shout out! Thinking of you guys always!
xoxo

Brady Davison said...

Oh so sweet! Funny sisters, too! Makes life a lot more fun :) Happy Mother's Day

Meg said...

does mother's day not just get sweeter and sweeter?? your little hudson is the cutest little guy ever. is not being a mom of 3 sooo wonderful?? and i am right there with ya, i could totally have 4 too ;). happy mothers day!! p.s. i totally got the laura bush book yesterday too :)

angie said...

Such a wonderul day! Your sweet family of five picture is my favorite:-). Happy late mother's day. You are an AMAZING mommy!!!

Beth E. said...

What a fun day for you, Mindy! You have three of the cutest kiddos around (and that Troy is a looker, too!) ;-)

It's easy to see why your children love you so much...you are a wonderful mom!

Thanks for sharing your family with us...the pictures are great!

Love,
Beth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Precious!!!! I was just thinking about you Saturday and the important call I got when we were in Austin. What a wonderful surprise that was! The pictures are just BEAUTIFUL and I loved all of them. Looks like a sweet Mother's Day for my best girl.