Monday, May 10, 2010

Best Busy Ever

I hear the phrase
"you've got your hands full"
a lot lately. Or I hear...
"I bet you're busy!"
I always say, "YES,
but it's the best busy ever."
And that's really the truth!!!

Speaking of busy...
look who had her high heels on
and was at "Target"!!!

The Hoodie Girls recently surprised Karen with a birthday dinner. Her sister planned it out and it was such a blast!!! (As is ALWAYS the case with the Hoodie Girls!)Such a fun, beautiful, sweet and spunky birthday girl! She makes me smile! I love her energy and am so very thankful to have her in my life!!!Love you dearly, Hon Bun!!!Too many Target trips, I suppose...Some nights I tell Walker to go and read to his sister. I love this new feature in our lives!!! Plus it's so super sweet...especially hearing him read Pinkalicious!They always want Hudson right in the middle of things!My nephew (Hunter) and my two cousins (Mical and his son Tyler) were recently baptised (at the Cowboy Church...really!). I was so proud and happy for them. Here I am with the three 'baptism-eeees'! I love all three so much and this was such a huge deal! During recycling week at Walker's school, they had to create something in class out of all recycled materials. Walker chose to make a really cool snake out of aluminum cans. For an optional school wide assignment, he needed to create a recycled hat to wear on Friday. He and Troy worked on this A&M hat (OF COURSE!) for a long time! They made it out of newspaper and then spray painted it. I contributed the letters to the project!Have you ever seen a cuter gum ball machine? She can have ALL my quarters! Love this darling outfit from Grandmother!And what about this Peace Bling Bling outfit from Aunt Lynna?!?

I am guessing that when people are asking me how busy I am, they are mostly referring to the fact that I have this new little baby boy to care for. Well, if bathing and caring for and having this sweet little person gaze at me all day long is BUSY............then I hope I'm busy for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!An extra one to love is the bomb.com!!!Last week, we met all the Little Hoodies at the park afterschool one day. Wooooo nellie! Do we have THREE brothers now?
For some reason, I didn't get a picture of beautiful Lauren. That makes me sad!!! These two sure are beautiful, too!!!Look at that big brother pushing his lil' brother! I try to sit and back and soak up moments like this. Those two guys are something else!!!Speaking of Walker being something else.......let me just tell you about this. For months, I have noticed that I would often find straw wrappers from Capris Sun juice boxes on my chair at the dinner table. I just couldn't figure out how those wrappers would always end up there. Were they sliding off the table or WHAT? So strange UNTIL I caught Walker opening a juice box and purposely putting the wrapper in my chair. I immediately asked him WHY he was doing that. Guess what that stinker said??? "I think it's funny how they stick to your booty after you sit in that chair!!!" OH THAT KID!!! So much like his daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Busy, you bet!
Busy removing straw wrappers from my booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Heee heee! Love that Walker!
PLEASE tell me more about Cowboy Church? Can you do a whole post on it?

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. Guess what... WE have a Cowboy Church too! Affiliated with our church.
AND we have that gumball shirt!

We live parallel lives! I just need a third. NOT! (yet anyway! ha)

Mo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Busy Bee! I agree that it is the Best Busy time ever. We LOVE getting to spend time with you guys! Haddie asleep made me lol! Funny girl:) Oh, cherish these days!

Misty said...

Ha ha, love Walker's practical joke! And I surely love Haddie's bubble gum machine outfit. Macy had a similar outfit last summer- I'd love to find another one! I'm sure you are BUSY but a blessed busy!

angie said...

That is the bomb.com:-). Such a sweet little life we have huh?!!!

Oakley Overload said...

YOU ARE TOO MUCH! Oh how I love your kids, your family (so cool about the Cowboy Baptisms) and our Hoodies. Those pics are so sweet - I'm lovin our new park play schedule. LOL - If I see a Capri-Sun wrapper on your tush - we'll let you know.