Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Few Firsts

Hudson will be FOUR months old Monday.
That is just CRAZY to me!

There are so many sweet
little firsts that I don't want to forget!!!Two weeks ago was his first Sunday to
stay in the our church nursery.
The sweet ladies LOVED him and went
on and on about how good he was. They
said he was so sweet and never made a peep!Look...they must have taught him how to pray!!!Hudson has also started to ride in the big
boy part of his stroller. He loves to be able
to see everything going on around him
(which is usually A LOT!).
This really isn't a first, but boy oh boy
does he love his bath time!!!
He just kicks and kicks!!!
By the way, I'm buying this chunky monkey
size nine month clothes to wear NOW!
First time to wear this yellow ducky
hooded towel that my former favorite teacher
(Mrs. Lively) gave Walker when he was a baby! Hudson has been giggling for quite some time,
but everytime he does it's like
a first because it is just that cute!!!
Those dancing eyes!!! I love you, Buddy!
Last Friday Hudson ROLLED over for the
first time (at a little over three and
half months old). He rolled from his back to
his front. I was actually right there
when he did! Walker and Hadlee think this is
the funniest thing...especially how the poor
baby boy can't get BACK over!
This picture was taken literally after his very
first time to roll. That's Haddie's arm because
she wanted to help him back over so badly!
Check him out rolling...
but don't check out his rolls!!!
First time in the big boy swing!
He has the sweetest blue eyes I've ever seen.
I think he can read my soul!First glove!!!
Troy and Walker were out in the backyard
playing catch with Walker's new glove.
Walker ran over to present his old one to Huds!First time in the Bumbo Seat!
He LOVED this...
he's such a looker so this is perfect for him!Haddie even had a friend for him!!!First time to be called
Anakin Cosmo Pierce
since he's been born!!!

Hudsy Puds...you are the sweetest, best baby in the world.

I love you so much it hurts!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

Baby Cosmo!!! ;-)

Sweet, sweet pics, Mindy...I just want to eat him up!

It's unreal how much he looks like Walker. Such a cutie pie!

Brandi said...

Walker mini me!!! What precious pics! I especially love the one where Hud is praying....sooo cute!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh I LOVE that Cosmo!!! He is precious and GROWING. Oh MY!!! I am so glad I get to watch him grow up! Sweet baby boy!

angie said...

Oh I've already forgotten about Little Anakin:-). Seriously the sweetest little 4 month old I know!! Great pictures of his firsts.
I saw the perfect onesie for him it said...my entire life is being blogged! Isn't that SO cute. Shannon's baby Payron had it and I thought H-man could use one for sure!