Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Season Ender

I might be writing about our last
game of the season...
but I think this is really just the
beginning of many more fun baseball seasons!!!
I certainly hope so anyways!
Thank you, God, for giving me
TWO healthy, handsome, happy
BOYS!!!
I LOVE BEING MOMMY
to these TWO BOYS!!!
It's fun to have a little cheerleader, too!This was Walker's first year in Little League.
It was such a fantastic experience!!!
Here's #8 playing third base during our last game..."Is the game over yet?
I'm ready for the pizza party!"
Haddie took this pic of some of
Walker's fans.........These are seven year olds playing baseball and
I know fully well that this all means NOTHING...
but STiLL, my heart skipped a beat
every single time Walker was at bat.
"I" don't need the hit, but OH how I knew
he wanted it!!! With.all.of.his.heart!!!
Guess what? He did AWESOME all season!
Hitting the ball is his specialty.
In fact, doesn't he look GOOD at bat?!?#8 never, ever minded his sister coming
to see him during the game. Many times
it was Walker who called her over!#09 seemed to enjoy the games
just fine, too!Walker got to play a couple of innings at
pitcher during the last game. He could
barely keep his feet on the ground
because he was SO excited!PaPa has logged many, many hours at
Broughton Field!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is there anything cuter than little boys
in their baseball uniforms?!? Come on!!!We had such a super team!
Nice, cute, positive little guys all excited
to play ball!!!I absolutely LOVE that Troy coaches Walker's
teams. It makes me so proud to see my
handsome hubby out there!
Troy LOVES it!!!Boston Red Sox 2010!!!
"Gar Bear" & "Walkman"Little did Walker know, but Aunt
Michelle was a LEGEND at
Broughton Field during her day!!!Proud Proud Proud!!!BUT not as PROUD as I am!!!The pizza party was up next which
is always fun! Our coaches gave
the boys another medal...this
one was a Red Sox medal!!!
Walker LOVES trophies and medals!Zach Attack & Walky Talky
Walker...watching you play baseball has
been a BLAST this year. You did SO WELL
during your first year of Little League.
Your excitment and your zest bring the
biggest smile to my face!
Fridays nights have been
so much fun because we got to
go and watch you play baseball!
I will ALWAYS, alWays, ALWAYS
be your #1 FAn!!! No.Matter.What!
Win or Lose...you are MY ALL-STAR
for ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your family loves you, #8!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

aww...I can't wait for my little boy to start playing baseball :)

Brandi said...

Awesome!!! What a cute ball player. Love how he talks to Haddie during the game... cute! Little Hud..presh in his little outfit. Love the family picture!!! Way cute!!!

Brandi said...

almost forgot, a blog I folow, Chateau Butaeau (Not sure on spelling) did my painting... she did such and amazing job.

angie said...

Baseball players and ballerinas:-)...I love these two posts!!! It is such a joy to experience boys and girls and ALL the things they love. Hadlee and Ally have got to play dress up in their beautiful costumes!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Landry saw these pics and got so excited to see his other big brother in his uniform! Walker is just growing into this sweet, talented, handsome guy. Huddy in his 09 had me smiling. CUTE!

I love all of your 3! Sweet post!

Mrs. Davison said...

You are so blessed. Talent and support. What a fun combination. I know you would support your children, no matter what, but it's so much fun when they are truly good at something. Awesome pictures...keep em coming.