Friday, May 21, 2010

Ball Parkin'

Baseball has been a BLAST this season...
and not just for Walker Man #8!
Stud Man playing Second Base...
A sweet little fan with a crush on the cute coach...
Walker & one of his best buds from school...The Red Sox didn't win all of their games
this season, but they were such a cute team!
All of the boys had fun and ALWAYS had smiles!!!One game Walker went up to the coach and
told him that he did NOT want to ever
play catcher. Guess what the coach said,
"Get the gear on...you're playing catcher
tonight!!!" And guess who loved it?!?Grandmother loved seeing her Walker D.
on the field. She's been working with him
in her backyard on hitting since he was
little bitty!!! (With a plastic ball and bat of course!)How about this little cheerleader?!?
Another game with #8 at catcher!!!
Another best buddy from his class...
Really, these boys were so cute! Every last one
of them. We had a pretty young team and
they were all so excited and positive and happy!Walky Talky and Zack Attack in deep game talk...Our all-star always had a hug
for sister after his games!!!Mamaw loved seeing her little man play, too!My two favorite little boy players... Our three coaches in some
serious talk..............It's like three little baseball players all grown up?!?Hadlee usually enjoyed about one or two innings
of the game and then she needed a playmate
or some ROCKS!!! One night I found that
she had loaded up the stroller with
'just a few' to take home!
When Hadlee wasn't playing with the
rocks or playing in the dirt, she was
looking jUsT.tHIs.CUTE!!!
My sweet friend held Hudson almost every game!The Coaches' Wives...
I've come to love these sweet, dear friends
through being on different teams together!!!
The girls and I joked all year when we wouldn't
be winning that at least we had the cutest coaches!

HA! I really think we did!!!
Even better they really were the nicest
and so positive for these little boys!
Ball Parkin' is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you, #8!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Mindy - such fun days at the ballpark! I love that Troy is the coach. Isn't it just the best to see your husband coaching your son and his friends? I love watching Brad do the same. (Did Troy tell you I went up to him at church and introduced myself? I am sure he thought I was WACKO!

Mrs. Davison said...

What a fun time you make out of everything! Such a cute family!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a handsome ball player you have! Look at that smile on his face. Could he be any happier? Love it! Walkman is a STAR! I always love the 100% he gives in something he loves. Way to go Walkman!

angie said...

Oh how I love me some ball parkin'...feels strange not to be there tonight! Wlaker man was quite the stud out there. Here's to many more hours at the park.
This post reminds me that we must get the girls together this summer!!!