Monday, February 8, 2010

The Yellow Robe & Slippers

Right after I found out I was pregnant
with Walker, Kelli...as in God Mommy...
sent me a big package of yellow and
mint green baby things. It
was my first baby gift and I was
so excited...even if the items
weren't pink or blue yet! ha!
Trust me ~ she sent PLENTY of blue
when we found out Walker was a boy!
My most favorite thing in the
package was this robe and
matching slippers.....................
Look at my Walker D!!!!!!!!!!!
And now look at my Hudson P!!!!!!!!!!!
Melt.my.mint.green.heart!
We've come a long way, God Mommy!!!
I am one lucky mama!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Too cute!!! Sweet, precious boys!!!!!

Rhonda said...

That last picture of Walker holding his baby brother and looking into his eyes is one of the sweetest things I have EVER seen! Oh my - precious, precious boys!!!

Shannon said...

OK - the last picture is a FRAMER!!! I love them looking at each other and seeing those tiny little feet in those slippers! Too precious for words!

Beth E. said...

Soooo adorable! And look at how well Walker does, holding his baby brother. I agree with Shannon...you need to frame that one. :-)

Kimberly said...

Will the real MIN-TY please stand up...please stand up???
LOVE IT MINDY MO
SO DOES MINTY HYNDMAN