Wednesday, February 10, 2010

100% Boy, 100% Girl

What am I going to do with this little baby boy?!?
I really think he looks like such a boy...
and not just because his onesie says so!
Grandmother got this cutie patooooooooty
outfit and I love it on Hudsy Puds!!!
I took these pics two weeks ago...
I can't believe how much bigger
he already is now!
And then there's my sweet, sweet
girl baby lovin on her new baby!
We had just returned home from Haddie's
dance lesson when I took these pictures.
Hudson was only eight days old so
I couldn't take him into her dance class.
I told Haddie that if she wanted to go to dance,
she'd have to walk in there like a big girl
while I stayed in the car with the
baby the entire time.
My big girl didn't miss a BEAT!
She marched right in there like she was
the biggest thing EVER!!!
Her dance teacher said it was the best
lesson that Hadlee has had!
I was SO proud...and she was SO HAPPY!!!
I've never seen so many kisses and hugs
as Haddie gives Hudson. It's precious...
and sometimes a little overwhelming
for the little guy!!! She comes on strong! ha!

Friday before last Troy, Walker, Hudson and I were all at the doctor's office. This was before Hadlee was ill so she was at Mrs. Janice's. The boys and I were in a tiny waiting room and I couldn't help but think what it would have been like to just have had boys. BUT I COULDN'T! Haddie is just too much a part of our family of five for me to even think that way for a second!!! God creates our families for us...just what we need...just when we need them...just how we need them. This has never been more evident to me in all of my life. HE also gives us just the amount of love we need. I'm amazed at how easily a mother's love multiplies!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for my 100% BOYS and my 100% GIRL!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

So sweet! I love those pics. It's easy to tell how much Hadlee loves Hudson.

I have definitely missed not having a little girl...My sister had all girls and I had all boys. Maybe - a few years down the road (not now, please) - I'll have a granddaughter! ;-)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

awwwww! I am a 100% in LOVE with both. I am not sure what I enjoyed more today....my snuggle with Huds or getting to love on my Haddie Cakes. Sweet ones!

Graham said...

Beautiful addition! Your family is so blessed!

angie said...

Aaahhh such a little sweetie! And you're so right about the amount of love the Lord gives us...it's amazing!