Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Much Fun

Snow
like this in Waco, Texas?!?
There's just sNOw way!!!
It was SnOw much fun!
God's beautiful white snow was everywhere!
Mommy's Snow Angel...Mommy's Little Love...
(Just not SnOw sure about that hat!!!)Whatever! Let's play!!! It's my first snow!I could not get over our winter wonderland!!!
Walker's school let out at 12:30.
We were so excited to have Bubba home with
us so we could have SnOw much fun!!!(By the way, I love that there are THREE now!)After this snow angel, Haddie Girl was done!Walker, on the other hand, spent
almost two hours outside in the snow!!!HE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just had to take Hudson Jack out
in the snow...for a picture at least!!!
It might be years and years
before he gets to see another snow.This kid was cracking me up!
I kept begging for him to come back inside!!!As usual, he was soaking it all up!Prissy Pie and I came out again briefly
to see Walker's snowman...Bless my Big Boy's heart...he worked SO HARD
on this! Pretty much by himself
because his mean mommy just isn't a
fan of Old Man Winter AT ALL!!!
Thankfully, though, Daddy finally got to come
home from work just in time for a
snow ball fight with some neighborhood girls...
AND, best of all, to build this
snowman with his best bud!!!
Hudson and Haddie Girl (with a bag
of potato chips!) watched from inside!!!
Happy Snow Ya'll!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG Sooooo hard to believe! We were a the pool sweating it out today. In the 90's! Love you lots my Mindo!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute! Looks like fun! We don't get much snow where I live either but a few weeks ago we got 7 inches!! I was crazy! I'm a new follower & just wanted to say hi! Your kiddos are too precious!

Rhonda said...

Isn't that SNOW just wonderful?!Texans love this ~ such a treat for us!! I can see how deep the snow was in the snow angel pictures! Walker and Savannah would have a BALL together ~ two kids that just love life and want to be a part of the action!! I'm so glad our children were able to experience this! All three children are just precious!

Shannon said...

Yeah for beautiful snow in Waco! What a fun day for you guys! I am with you on the "not a fan of Old Man Winter." I don't mind the cold, or a fun snow every once in a while, but enough is enough! I am ready for SPRING!

Beth E. said...

I saw on the weather station that you would be getting snow, and I knew that Walker would be excited!

I'm with Hadlee...I'd much rather be looking out the window, eating CHIPS, than to be out in that cold snow! Brrrr!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I wish I would have seen Walker's snowman in time for a picture. I saw it today and is was melting. Glad he and Tdawg got to make one! Wasn't that beautiful yesterday? (Kind of glad it comes once in a blue moon! I am with Haddie. ha!)

LOVED, LOVED all of your pictures! The 3L's were hoping for a snowball fight with Walkman.

melanie, aka Mo said...

Wasn't it just beautiful!? We loved it too. Well, thank God for daddies, huh? I am NOT into getting my socks and gloves soaked and freezing my fingers off! Just not! But I AM into taking pics of my kids in the snow!!

Melanie