Friday, February 19, 2010

How We Said 'I Love You'

Walker, Haddie, and Daddy woke Hudson
and me up early on Valentine's morning...
(I think they were confused with Christmas morning!!!)
Luckily Cupid had left each of them a gift!
Hadlee didn't know what to think
about this. It was a gift certificate
for her to go to Build-a-Bear!
Once we explained to her that we would
be going THAT day, she was so excited!!!
No explanation needed here:
Walker was THRILLED with his new
passion...Star Wars LEGOS!!! Peek A Boo, Hudson...we do LOVE you!!!
Something for our Little Dude
from his Big Bro and Big Sis!!!
Time to bust out the Legos...
ALL 251 pieces
which Daddy enjoyed thoroughly (ha!)!!!While the girls got ready for our
"date", the boys had to play some ball...Yes, baseball season is upon us!!!Sweet Sunday Surprise...
Hadlee and I were off to Build-a-Bear!!! She has really been wanting to make
the iCarly Bear & I have been REALLY
wanting to spend some time with
just my little Sweetheart!!!She most certainly is a
sweetheart and I cherish every
single second I can spend with her!!This gets me everytime...Making sweet wishes for her bear...
My Haddie Girl is such a sweet, little JOY...
Unfortunately they had just sold the last
iCarly outfit! Mommy was more upset
over this than Hadlee!
Luckily, she had no trouble choosing
another adorable outfit for her bear!We had SO MUCH FUN together!!!
A cookie at the mall and then a cherry
limeade from Sonic was the icing on our
mommy/daughter date!
Isn't Haddie's iCarly bear darling?!?Valentine's Day being on Sunday also marked
Hudson's ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!
He received the absolute BEST present
when Great Grandma and Grandpa Robinett
came to town to meet him!!!

Hudson and Great Grandma Robinett
share January 17th as their birthday!
Grandma walked right in and asked where
her birthday present was!
What a way to celebrate Hudson's one month
birthday and Grandma Robinett's
eighty-sixth and one month birthday!
Isn't she beautiful?!?
PaPa Robinett is the best baby holder there is!!!Aunt Jean brought them to town and
we were ALL so happy to see her, too!
Walker and Hadlee LOVE their Aunt Neeny!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

How does T-Daddy say "I love you"?!? It's BIG...

It fits a Family of FIVE...
It's easy to cuddle on...
There's a spot for the big and the little...
In case you couldn't guess...
T-Daddy says "I love you" with a
KING SIZE BED!!!Troy and I both came into our marriage
with our own mattress. Pa Pa Bear's mattress
is waaaay too soft for me. Mama Bear's
mattress is waaaaay too firm for him.
We have always slept on Mama Bear's.
After two weeks of illness in our house
(our kids get a free pass to sleep
in our bed when they are sick),
we began discussing the idea of
finally getting a bigger bed...
and especially one that would suit
both mama AND papa bear!!!
These precious models did not come
with the new mattresses or bedding...
But they sure are cute on them!!!
Our Valentine gift to one another seems to
fit our three baby bears quite nicely!!!
It was a perfectly sweet Valentine's Day...
mostly because we were together!!!
I received lots of special valentines
but this one has to be my favorite..."Vilits are blue
roses are red
and your feet smell like stink"
Walker's extra special
Valentine to his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy, Walker, Hadlee & Hudson...
I LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. BUSY?!

Your V-Day seemed extra sweet. My kiddos aren't into Build a Bears and I will be perfectly honest when I tell you, I try to distract them when passing it in the mall until they absolutely MUST go! Looks like Had is already there!! LOVE my king size. Hope you do too. HOwever, I found we didn't cuddle as much. :(
Just couldn't reach each other! (and now we are separated by a two year old!)
Mo

Brandi said...

What a fun day! LOVE the card Walker made...precious! New bed...awesome!! We have a king bed and love it. Kids are always piling in our bed. Hadlee looked so cute at Build a Bear. Mr. Hudson is getting so big. Your family is soooo sweet! I can definitely tell that love is in the air!!!

Beth E. said...

Hahaha....love the Valentine from Walker! Typical little boy's "love" poem, eh?

I love the king size bed and the comforter set is beautiful! Tell T-Dawg I said, "Now THAT'S a gift!" ;-)

Glad you all had such a fun day. Grandpa and Grandma Robinett look so sweet...it's easy to see how much they love their family AND how much you love them!

Hey! I'm Alison - wife. mom. child of God. teacher. said...

Y'all are such a sweet family. I love looking at all of your blog posts.

angie said...

Nice!!! Our king size bed is the best thing we've ever bought! Looks like the perfect Valentine's day to me:-).

Shannon said...

A new mattress????!!! I am super jealous! I want a new mattress like crazy. It's just something that gets put on the back burner! Your family is so precious and I love seeing all the love between your three babies!

Kimberly said...

Happy V-day to the most special family eva! PS- do they sell stock in build a bear and if so- you should buy some!
ps- when we move back to the US one day I hearby appoint Auntie M to introduce Chloe to those dang bears!
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Now that is some Lovin' at yo house! Cute pictures of the sweet kiddos.

Way to go Tdawg with the new bed! Now the Pierce Family Party of 5 can ALL fit in it. ha! Love it!!!!!