Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Firsts"

First Sponge Bath at HomeI had a sweet little helper for the bath!
Hudson didn't like his little bath much at all,
but he was so content and happy afterwards!
Little Mama was with me the entire time!
He is such a little snuggle bug!!!
Seriously, I am in complete and utter love
with this sweet little creation...
First outing was to Dr. Graham's for
Hudson's five day old check up!When he left the hospital he weighed
6 pounds 10 ounces (down from 7 pounds even).
At his five day check up, he weighed
7 pounds 1 ounce!!! GROWING boy!
And he looked adorable in his
winter hat! And BEST of all, we
received a perfect report from the doctor!I forgot to take a picture like this on
the day we came home from the
hospital...so I did it at five days old!Hudson also took his first bottle
like a CHAMP!!! This is something that
Walker and Hadlee never liked!His first Hook 'em Horns...
WHAT?!? Oh no he diiiiii-ent!
We are certain that Mr. Valis had
something to do with this one!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Just precious! He is so incredibly adorable and I am lovin' on every single one of his pictures! I'm sorry to hear you've had to deal with the Swine.. I SO do not miss going through that ack in October. I will pray that Hudson remains healthy! Mom and Dad too!! Big brother and sister seem to be falling into their rolls just perfectly.. SO happy for you all!!!

Brandi said...

What a cutie! Yeah, what's with the Longhorn sign?? UGH!!!! HAHA! You seem to be adjusting well. You all look so happy!!!

Beth E. said...

Such sweet firsts, and such great pics! Mindy, I can't get over how much Hudson looks like Walker...it's amazing!

Hadlee seems to be so loving and gentle with her baby brother. Of course, Walker is, too! Plus, Walker's gonna be Hudson's protector...I see how he feels a responsibility to take care of Hadlee and Hudson!

Give 'em all hugs for me!

Rhonda said...

That Hook 'em Horns is a HOOT! I bet T-Dawg will have that baby in physical therapy or something, so that his little Gig 'em thumb goes right up automatically!!! And that Hook 'em sign never happens again!!!! hehe!!

Hudson is so precious! He really looks like Walker - wow! And what a beautiful and sweet little bath time helper you had - you are one blessed MOMMY!!!