Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Bliss

I am one of those people who LOVE the baby baby
stage. I just can't get enough of a miracle!I could eat this little guy up!
Aunt Michelle bought Hudson these little
shoes back in August (for Walker's birthday!).
Aren't they adorable on those skinny little legs?!?Some little some body happens to be CRAZY
over some little guy living in our house now!
Walker LOVED this bouncy seat when he was
a baby. He spent much of his early life
chillin' in it. What do you know?!?
Hudson loves it, too!
Especially if Big Bro is beside him!
We took Hudson for his two week check up
last Friday. He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces!
Yep, he had put on 6 ounces in 6 days!!!
Dr. G gave us a great report!

A Mommy in Love...

Look at him looking at me...Nothing like a mother and her son!!!

There's something pretty special between a father and son, too!!!

Hudson is already laughing at his daddy!!!
CLONES!!! I'm glad I think my hubby is so cute because my kids look JUST LIKE HIM!
I am LOVIN' these pics...look at that love bug! ...all kissin' on mommy (okay rooting!!!).

I love to tell him to give me kisses on the cheek (when it's time to nurse). Guaranteed smooches!!! I had never closed the door on having a third child although I thought it was highly unlikely. Still, I could never quite get passed the idea. I just had a hard time accepting the fact that I'd never have another itty bitty newborn to nurture and love with all of my heart. I would almost day dream about what it's like to have a newborn in my room ~ like in the mornings when you put him or her in your bed and study every last detail of his or her body. Even the nights, which sometimes seem unbearable, are still just so miraculous. I remember when Walker would wake up, I'd stomp across the house to get to his room and then when I'd look over at him in his crib...everything washed away. He was so perfect and sweet and content. How could I possibly be upset to wake up for him? With Hadlee, she was in our room and sweet as sweet could possibly be. She was just a little piece of Heaven. So tiny and delicate and needed so much love. And now there's my Hudson Love. He's in our room, too, and he barely cries (so far!). He just kinda murmers when he wakes. His cuddles are out of this world! You can't hold him tight enough. When he is 'murmering' and I lean over the basinett to get him, I just see his little mouth wide open like a little bird. So helpless, so sweet, so right. God knew I needed to experience just one more little itty bitty newborn.

HE chose the most perfect one for me!

I love you, Hudson Jack!

6 comments:

Jennifer@Pieces of Me said...

He is an absolute angel, in love with his Mommy! And your looking fab from having him just 2 weeks ago! TYL!!!

Jenna

angie said...

He is edible!! I love God's miracles, He is faithful!!! Mindy I am so happy for you that your dreams came true.

Ally said...

Oh Mindy, he is so precious! I know you are having a blast. You have some very BIG helpers too! I need to borrow them, haha!!
Thanks for sharing the pics!! He is so cute!

Amanda said...

You are making me miss that itty bitty baby stage.. all the things you forget about. He definitely was Heaven sent.. just precious!

Kimberly said...

So is everyone back to normal in the Pierce house? I sure hope so!!! I still can't get over how much H looks like W did!
xoxo bestie love
k

Beth E. said...

Oh, that precious baby! I love the pictures. :-)