Monday, February 22, 2010

Positive

Last week, as if we hadn't had enough illness
in our house, I tested
POSITIVE for strep throat!!!

It's never fun for anyone when mama is sick,
but there was actually one POSITIVE out
of the whole thing...since babies can't get strep,
I had one night of being quarantined
with this little LOVE...And boy is he ever a lover and a cuddle muffin!!!
Look at him with his onesie
a little bit unzipped.............
such a CASANOVA!!! ha ha!My love bug is growing LIKE CRAZY!!!
Plus he is the sweetest little thing EVER!!!
I need to backtrack on some pictures.
Since I was sick, I didn't get to post these...

I'm POSITIVE that things have changed
around here, but in such a wonderful way!
Homework time didn't used to look like this...I am POSITIVE that this little monkey
is going to love to play.
He was about three weeks old here... I am POSITIVE that Hudson's big sister
is going to enjoy doing certain things
to her little brother whether he likes
it or not! In fact, she has already
started dressing him up!!!Walker walked by and saw this and said,
"YA'LL ARE SO MEAN TO HIM!!!"Big Brother seems to think he knows better...
he got his old Thomas trains out for Hudson!
Check out that face...it's like,
"What are they doing to me now?!?"
I think Hudson fell asleep doing the
Pledge! OF COURSE he can already
say the Pledge of Allegiance! Come on!!!I'm POSITIVE that Walker gives
having a baby brother
the thumbs up!!!I'm POSITIVE that these three
boys are going to have A LOT
of fun together in the future!!!No doubt this little girl will
join right along with them!!!I'm POSITIVE that Hudsy Puds still
isn't quite so sure what to think
about his bath or his massage,
but he doesn't cry anymore at least!I'm POSITIVE that this little
guy is DOG GONE CUTE!!!And that this little Hannah Montana
singing girl gives me the
"BEST OF BOTH WORLDS"!And that this crazy Aggie
lovin' guy is a riot!!!I'm POSITIVE that we have the
most wonderful
Great Grandparents in all of this world!!!Four Generations!!! We love Mamaw, too!
Aunt Neeney is too funny...
She loves her some family, that's for sure!!!
And we love her!
I'm POSITIVE I chose the BEST
Baby Daddy!!! He is crazy over his newest
little mini-him!!!I'm POSITIVE that after Little Miss Priss
fell asleep on the couch like this the other
night that her daddy and older brother
kept slapping her booty singing,
"Wave it in the air,
like you just don't care!!!"
I'm POSITIVE that I love all of the
silly and crazy things that go on in our house!!!
Obviously I'm POSITIVE
that this boy loves Texas A&M!!!
And that this little girl, while
100% girl, can most certainly
roll with the boys , too!!!
I am POSITIVE that these two
kids are a TOTAL BLAST to
have around...
And finally, I'm more POSITIVE
than EVER that life is sooooooooooooo
good with THREE!!!

8 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am rolling with laughter over here at some of these pictures. ha! Haddie is FUNNY and she can hang with the boys for sure. Walker is soooo happy! You can tell he LOVES his baby bro.

I LOVE each one of your fabulous 3! They are precious and sweet.

Unknown said...

What a sweet post Miss Mindy! Hope you get to feeling better - who knew that babies can not get strep...learn something new everyday!

Beck said...

Well, my friend, I was thinking that this post..titled "Positive" was perhaps a reference to a pregnancy test, LOL!!!!! Just kidding Mama (; Your 3 babies are as cute as ever! Love the new pics. I also had strep last week and it was HORRIBLE. Hang in there, hope you feel better soon (:

Rhonda said...

I loved this post and all the fun pictures! So many wonderful memories to cherish with those three beautiful babies! Hudson is getting so big - my goodness! I just want to reach into the screen and cuddle him!! Sweet sweet sweet post - well, except for the strep throat part. You have had a time of it with sickness lately...ugh! Hope you are well and living the good life now!

Kimberly said...

Positively the cutest family in the whole of Hewitt! Hee hee...I mean the WORLD! You all better get to feeling good again. I thought you sounded a bit monoish when you called Aussieland.
xoxo

Katy said...

I'm POSITIVE you have been blessed beyond measure, missy!! Your little darlings are just precious. We've got to come over when everyone gets well and meet that little angel!!! :)

angie said...

I am also POSITIVE that you are blessed! I really hope the sickies stay far far away now!!! These are some hilarious pictures. "Wave it in the air like you just don't care"...hi-larious! And Mr. HJP is just adorable, and yep another mini-Troy!

Beth E. said...

Awww...what cuties! The pic of Hadlee sleeping is so cute. I have no doubt that she will be keeping up with all the guys! ;-)

I hope you're feeling much better now...everyone just needs to stay well!

Hugs...