Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine

Valentine's just couldn't be sweeter this year
because I have four sweethearts to share it with.
My heart overfloweth!!!
There is sweet love all around me...

There is seriously so much luvin' going on in our house right now! I LOVE IT!!!Walker made his Valentine box for school last weekend... You know who just had to make one, too!!!

Little Love joined in on our fun, too!
But he didn't like it when we tried
to stick him in Walker's box!!!Walker chose Star Wars Valentines this year.
He was so diligent with his class/friend list
and checking off each one as he went.
He was also very specific as to which
friend received certain cards from him.
I loved watching this...
Miss Priss chose Barbie, Princess
& Pet Shop cards.
(I had bought all of these last year after Valentine's Day!)
She put her signature "H" on
each card for her friends!
OF COURSE my sweet BIG boy and BIG girl
made Hudson a box, too!!!
They couldn't wait to give it to him!
My favorite part of the night had to be
what Walker put on the side of his box.
He told me this was he and Hudson
throwing the football to each other.
Melt Mommy's Heart, Why don't ya?!?It's so cute because Haddie smothers Hudson
with kisses and hugs. (Literally sometimes!)
She'll often be kissing on him and look up
at me and say "HE LOVES ME"!!!So maybe she's not the only one
smothering this baby love with kisses!!!Big Brother is STILL 110% crazy over Hudson!Small, Medium, Large
LOVE comes in ALL sizes!!!AHHHHHHHH...Baby LOVE!!!Haddie Girl was so excited about her
very own Valentine party at Mrs. Janice's!!!I, myself, was just excited to dress
THREE littles for Valentine festivities!!!
I love me some themed outfits!
Hearts + Happiness = HOODIESOf course we had to have our annual
Hoodie Valentine Partay!!!
Beautiful RoRo was so sweet to host.
This was Hudson's VERY FIRST PARTY!!!Sweet T sorta kinda accidentally showed up
so we just had to show him some love
before we sent him on his way!!!We were missing a couple Little Hoodies
due to illness and the yucky weather. Leave it to the Brothers from Other Mothers...STOP IT! Looks like Hadlee is on a
date with Luke!!!
He is extra handsome but too old for you,
YOUNG LADY!
The Little Hoodies are too sweet...
each and every one of them!
Bubba Love...
Sister Love...
Baby Love...
I really, truly am feeling so much
EXTRA love this Valentine's!
How could I not?!?
I do have one other very special Valentine.
If he'd let me, I'd dress him up in a
Valentine shirt, too!
He looks A LOT like this little Sweetheart...
Happy Valentine's Day, T-Dawg!!!
I love you more than ever.........................

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Your little lovebugs are the cutest things I've ever seen!!! So precious!

Beth E. said...

Awww...this post is so sweet! Valentine's Day is a favorite of mine...hey, anytime I might get a present I am ALL about that holiday! ;-) hehe...

It's evident that your home and your hearts are filled with love...not just on Valentine's Day, but EVERY day!

Hugs for all...

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Awww...this just melts my heart! Each picture I sit her saying "awww" because they are ALL so precious! I bet kodak gallery loves you as a customer. ha! I would have to order ALL of these.

Happy Valentine's Day to one of my fave people in the world~
Loves ALl of you,
RoRo

Kimberly said...

YOU ARE TOO MUCH MINDY! I love it all! Takes me back to our date so many years ago at Georges on V-day! We've come a long way, baby!

angie said...

Wow! I can feel the love from here:-). Looks like another fantastic Valentine's day. I love all their adorable outfits...seriously SUPER cute. I am so glad you have this blog so I can see baby H growing every day!

Misty said...

Love the pics of your Valentine's Cuties in their outfits!