Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now for some...TREATS!!!

Well, Halloween day didn't start off too well...
especially since I had to attend Walker's kindergarten party
ALL BY MYSELF since he had strep throat (room mom!).
That was a BUMMER!
Our doctor said that once Walker had two doses
of antibiotic in him, that he would be good to go
for Trick-or-Treating. So we started off with a
good dinner to make sure ~ a snake platter
full of mac & cheese...
A Halloween surprise helped, too...Then it was time to get Haddie Girl ready...
much to the dismay of grandparents, aunts and
even DADDY, I straightened her hair!!!Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Haddie's curls...but Princess Dora doesn't have curls!She was adorable getting ready...
While the little Diva, I mean Princess, took her sweet time getting ready...SPIDERMAN waited patiently!!!Introducing Princess Dora...
I'm in BIG trouble with this girl someday...

My two favorite TREATS...
Hopefully, Walker's mask protected everyone from strep!
It was such a beautiful night and we had a great
time Trickin' and Treatin' with Hoodies...
A HUGE highlight of my night was when this PRECIOUS
little cheerleader came to trick-or-treat. This is
Makenna and I have followed her blog for a long time!
I recently met her and her mom at the park...
it was such a treat for them to stop by!
Makenna's mom took this picture.
This little angel is just beautiful...
Check out these two cute tricksters...
Sometimes you just have to let a
Princess have her way...
The audacity of someone to give Hadlee
a Tootsie Roll!!! (HA!)...
Don't you know I just like and yellow and orange Starburst?!?
Happy Halloween 2008!!!



Hope you had a great time!!!

8 comments:

angie said...

Looks like the night got better...being sick on Halloween totally stinks!!! BTW what size shoe does Walker wear, his sweet foot looked as big as Troy's!! I hope he is feeling all better today. I love these pics, too much fun.

Amanda said...

I am cracking up at the tootsie roll! They looked way cute in their costumes! I'm glad Walker was able to go trick or treating and I hope he is feeling better now. Oh and as much as I LOVE Haddie's curls her hair was just as cute straightened. ;)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am SO glad you sent me these on Kodak. I will be placing my 10 cent orders soon. Adorable!!! I am so grateful for this neighborhood. God has truly blessed us.

Ps. Tell Haddie RoRo didn't give her the tootsie roll. I know better. haha!

Beck said...

Such sweet kids you have! So sorry your poor little man had Strep. It's awful! Poor boy, at Halloween too! Hope you had a great time with your family (=

PS
LOVE Hadlee's hair!

Rhonda said...

I love Haddie's tootsie roll expression - that is too funny! A girl that knows what she likes!!

Your halloween pictures are all great - looks like you had a great time! I'm with the rest of the family - Dora MAY have straight hair but I LOVE those beautiful curls!!

Beth E. said...

What great pictures! I hope Walker is feeling better, and no one else in the family gets that nasty strep.

Blessings....

fivemjs said...

Love the pics! (especially the cute OU cheerleader. =)

Glad to have found you on blogspot!

Marianne

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhh...I love your pictures! That was one BIG bowl of mac-n-cheese!!! And I love the one of Hadlee brushing her little teeth! She's so cute!

I hope Walker is feeling better and that Miss Priss doesn't catch that nasty bug!

Have a great week my dear!