Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Let's get this Thanksgiving started right...
our holidays began on Wednesday with a fun lunch date
and play time with our B/F/F's Kelli G. (Co Co) & Kate Kate!!!
It was WONDERFUL to have them back
in the city where they belong (ha!)!
How fun is this? Kate has five adorable cousins!!!
Walker and Hadlee fit right in...
just like I always did with the Gingerich Girls!
Then it was THANKSGIVING DAY 2008!!!
Our day started off magically for me when BOTH
of my babies curled up with me to watch the
Macy's Day Parade!!! Oh, this was HEAVEN!
I would have captured it, but I couldn't risk
getting up to go get the camera (Daddy was outside
putting up Christmas lights!).
This pic is such a side note...but this is Miss
Priss patiently waiting for us to leave!
I couldn't resist...PURE PRECIOUS!!!
Now, back to my Thanksgiving themed post...
(and picture overload!!!)
Thankful, Thankful, Thankful!!!
for my precious children who are my everything...
for my three handsome & fun nephews
who make me laugh and smile... for my AMAZING parents
whose love is unending...
for my beautiful sisters
(who love my children and me like their own!)... for my gorgeous niece whom I love like my own...
for my handsome & fun husband whom I love
with all of my heart...
for my mom's wonderful cooking...
(it is soooo good, it just had to make my list!)
Speaking of food, I want you to take a look
at my husband's plate!!!
He gets the award for 'biggest plate of food'...My nephew, Hunter, gets 'most creative plate of food'...
Sweetie Pie gets 'cutest plate of food'
(okay so it's her that made the plate cute!)...
Back to my THANKFUL THANKFUL THANKFUL list ~
for a WONDERFUL day with my family...
(and here's what we did all day besides eat, nap
and watch the Cowboys!!!)
Iphone Tutorials...
Play outside & talk! It was such a beautiful day...
It's so fun to have college aged & middle school aged
kids in our family. They are so funny & will say
just about anything! A couple of cute girls and some
friends showed up to see Travis. If you look
closely at this photo, you'll notice Walker!
He hung with them like he was their age!!!
And the coolest part about that...TRAVIS let him!I am also very thankful for my sweet blogging friends.
You are such a new & fun highlight to my days!!!
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
"WHAT MOMMY?"
"We have two more Thanksgiving celebrations to attend?!?" "We better go! I can't wait to see
the rest of my grandparents and cousins!!!"

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift."

2nd Corinthians 9:15

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a fun day full of blessings!

angie said...

What a fun day:) Look slike the perfect Thanksgiving!

Adrianne said...

What a beautiful family you have. Your sisters are as gorgeous as you are. Your Dad must've had his shotgun by the door at all times!

What sweet memories you all are making. So cool to have your family so near.

Sweet sweet pictures.