Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Easter 2016

The Easter Bunny certainly knows
their little personalities :)
I love to love them.  
Ready for Church (:
Had to have pics with our extended
families, too!  So thankful
Hadlee has a "sister"!!!
We are so thankful for friends
who have become like family.  
These boys!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dads are funny, too!  ;)
I'm so thankful for my boy mom friends!
Then these happened ;)))
Next we took a few Easter Lillies
from our church to Wesley Woods...
We were thrilled to brighten
some of their days at WW....
Easter looks very different 
for us this year :( but.....
I'm so thankful for the miracles in our lives!
AND allllll the LOVE in our family!
God is Good!
Our Easter family picture
at Wesley Woods ;)
A beautiful Easter Day with my sweet peeps!
My Big Peep included ;)
I made Hudson wear his Sperry's 
that were already too small.  ha!
His foot grows TOO fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister is all about posing!
AND big bows!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adorable in every way!!!! :)
Later that afternoon,
Hadlee went to put on a show
at the nursing home.  It was so fun and 
perfect.  I was so proud of her!!!
Dad always LOVED watching
her dance.  As he started not doing as 
much the last few years, Hadlee's
dance recitals was definitely 
something he never missed.
He was always partial to his girls;)  ha!
Meanwhile back at home,
Hudson practiced his golf for A&M(;
All about her new sports bra & 
bootie shorts...Dad not so much;)
We spent the rest of the afternoon
and evening in our back yard.
A real bunny even showed up!!!!!!
I told Huds to pose with the Easter Bunny!!!!!!!
We also had an Easter Egg Hunt for Hudson!!!
Hadlee and Walker were so cute
hiding the eggs for Huds:)
His very own cheerleader ;)
And his coach ;)
A beautiful afternoon!!!
We love that we still have one to hunt eggs!
He's extra special!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!
Talking to his "agents"!...
Mom trying to get a tan;)
or a NAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Easter with my favorite four 
was AWeSoME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if they are CRaZY!!!!!!!!!!
Of course our wonderful day 
couldn't be complete with out
some circle drive ball!  ;)
Sweet boy...
Some Dancing with Daddy was next...
And finally, a dance for me!
YAY for Easter!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thankful for my family
and for Jesus...
He is Risen, Indeed!

No comments: