Friday, June 13, 2014

The Secret Lair & The Shirt

Seriously the sweetest, most
loving little boy there is.
Jumping with "Just Mommy"...

Huds always talks about his
"secret lair"...where he got this from,
I have no idea.  He's always telling
us things that are in his "secret lair"!
Sometimes he lets mommy come, too;)
This kid has IMaGiNaTioN!!!!!!!!!!

One afternoon we were playing
in his room and I told him whenever
he stops wearing his Spider-Man
pajama top that I am going to frame it.
All of the sudden he takes it off
and says, "I'm hanging it up!" 
 
I was like "NOOOOOO, not right now"!!!
I guess even I'm attached to the old shirt!;)

But he did.
He hung it up.

Luckily about one hour later, he came
walking through the living room
WITH his Spider-Man pj top back on! :)

1 comment:

snekcip said...

CUTEST SPIDER MAN EVER!! I love the imagination of little boys!! I have 4grandsons 5 and under and their imagination SOARS thru the rooftop as well!! My closet has become their "dungeon" and unboxed shoes are the dragons they are slaying!!! I'm like WHOOOOOA guys...yall slay PaPa's old (dragons...because these "dragons" here are the GOOD ONES!!

PS Love that dresser!!