Saturday, June 28, 2014

End of Year Party at Janice's!

There is just nobody in this world
kinder or more loving than Mrs. Janice.
She has blessed my life more
than words can say.
And even MORE so Spidey's life:)
Huds and Beau are lucky little boys!
Janice makes every day pretty special,
but she and Adrienne really did
at their "end of year" party!!!
Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Water Sprinklers!!!!!!!
AND Water Guns!!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture of Hudson...
PURE FuN!!!!!!!!!
Chalk/Hopscotch!!!
 If had lots and lots of money,
I would spoil this woman to death!!!
We do what we can, I just wish it were more...
I especially loved this bag
because it is SO TRUE regarding
Mrs. Janice & Adrienne!!!!!
There is no more comforting gift
than to know that someone
loves and cares for your child like
her own!  We are beyond
 blessed by Mrs. Janice:)
 

1 comment:

snekcip said...

What lucky kids to have Ms Janice!! Something tells me when it's time for Hudson to start school he is gonna REALLY miss her!!


PS Wait...is that SPIDERMAN flip flops!!! Awesome!! You gotta send me a FB msg on where to find these at. I have 4 little spiderman wanna be's that would love those!!