Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Potpourri

Dressed up with nowhere to go;)
Spiderman just chillin' in the Batmobile...

I love this.  A room full of boys
hanging out at our house!
Two of my sweet, silly 10th
grade girls took a few selfies on
my iPad with my sunglasses sitting
at my desk UNBEKNOWNST to me!!!
Love me some Molly & Chandler:)
Our Star Ball Player with a
special end of season gift from Mommy!
He rarely asks for anything anymore
so I was excited to surprise him:)
Bubbles from Mrs. Janice!!! 
He told me he had homework to do...
My two fave little girls!!!
Supporting Jersi's team:)
This was a riot!!!!!!!  One day I picked
up the kids early...including Cannon. 
We had to wait on him for a little bit
because his class was having their "sale"!
Amanda told me not to wait...
but I did, and look what all he bought
in those few minutes!  Amanda
was thrilled!!!!!!!!!!;)
 I love following these two sweeties
around the ball park! 
Miss Adrienne gave Hudson a 3Spoons
gift card for the end of the year...
and he told me that he was taking
me on a date there and that he
was buying!!!  SO SWeeT!!!!!!!!
Three 'Poons with just Mommy:)
A PeRFeCT date with
the most special little boy in the world...
He melts my ever lovin' heart!!!
 

No comments: