Monday, June 23, 2014

Hadlee's 2nd Grade Big Sale

In second grade at the end of the year,
they have the "Big Sale"...
it's where everyone sends items that
they no longer want to the class and
the students earn tickets for good behavior
so they can "purchase" items at the "Big Sale". 
 
Imagine my surprise when I saw
Hadlee walking out with a bag FULL
of treats...most specifically a
HuGE Spiderman for Hudson:)
Hadlee & another little girl had the most
tickets so they got to choose first. 
Although a few boys in the class had their
heart set on the big Spider-Man,
Hadlee snatched it up first. 
She knew her little brother needed it. 
Sweet, Sweet Big Sister. 
Pretty much EVERYTHING she bought
was for Hudson.  I just thought this
was the sweetest thing EVER.
I think she got two items for herself.  
I love this little girl's heart so much.   
 

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Awwww that is TOO SWEET!! What a great big sister!! Look at HUDSON'S SMILE!!! He knows his sister ROCKS!!!