Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hudson's Last Tball Game

The Bears finished off strong!!! ;)
Of course at the Woodway Family Center,
they don't keep score, or outs, or anything...
but when the boys asked
we always told our team they had won BiG!  
#5 had an AWESOME first season of T-ball!!!
He had the two best coaches EVER...
his daddy and his big brother:)
And two cheerleaders who love him like crazy!
I LOVE my Hudson Button:)
How cute is that batter in the red helmet?!?
"Home Run Hudson"
Patting his bootie with his Spiderman batting glove;)
So stinkin' cute!
Sliding into home!  With Charlotte close behind.
She often "lapped" our boy and we would laugh so hard!
Troy protecting our sweet little pitcher
and our precious #1 who loved to play in the dirt!
Out of all the pictures I've taken at 
t-ball these might be my favorite...
My three children loving and helping
and supporting one another!!!  
I know I'm not doing too many things right 
on this whole parenting gig...but I can say
that my children love each other wholeheartedly.
(And it's not just because of the spill
that Troy gives them that once mom and dad
are gone, they are stuck with each other!  ha!)
Slugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before he batted, when he ran the bases,
or from out in the field...he ALWAYS had
to make sure we were watching him!!! ;)
Pep Talk from Big Brother!
He loved sliding into all the bases!!!
Good Game!!!!!!!!!!
I think our boy learned a lot this season...
how he didn't have to be scared and cry;(
and how FUN it is to be on a team!!!
Way to Go, BEARS!!!!!!!!!!
Huds had lots of fans for his last game...
Even Great Grandma Pierce!!!
Of course Grandmother had him 
an end-of-season gift:)
Awesome!  Under Armour Super Man!
Thank you, Grandmother & PaPa!!!
The Proud Pierce Party of Five!!!
We had such a fun season of t-ball with 
this sweet little guy.  I'm thankful
for the new friends we made and that
Hudson had so much fun!!!
I loved seeing him "smack the ball to China"
as he would say and slide into pretty much 
every base most games!  We couldn't
be more proud of our favorite #5!
And THIS mama absolutely couldn't love him more!!!

No comments: