Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Little Bit of our Life

 
Riding around on the golf cart
with our little family of five,
laughing so hard that tears were
falling from my sweet girl's eyes...

Snuggling with my Baby Love...

One of my favorite Facebook posts;)

Riding in the Reed's Batmobile!!! 
One morning on our way to school,
I looked in my rearview mirror
and just grinned ear to ear looking
at and thinking about this sweet little boy. 

He is so precious and sweet with
a personality ALL of his own!
Like wanting to wear one of his
"Sunday" shirts with his Nike pants
and Spiderman shirt underneath.
PLUS styling his hair just like Bubba's;)
FuN, FuN, FuN at Mrs. Janice's!!!

Everyone and everyday is special there!!!
Walker had a game on the night of Hunter's
21st birthday plus Hunter had plans
with his friends so we had to postpone
his special celebration.  Poor guy's
birthday falls during such a busy
time of the year for us:(
Finally one night, he was free from
work and friends and we went to
eat in his honor!!!  It was very spur
of the moment;  in fact, Walker
and Troy were at baseball practice:(

We made it happen and it was FuN regardless!
 These two are Hunter B's biggest fans! 
 We love our Hunter B so, so much!!!
I ran into one of my favorite
former students at the mall!!!  :)
He graduated last year...
oh the laughs this guy brought me!!!!!!!
Walker and his good buddy, Justin!!!
They are hilarious together!!!
Sweet besties who play so well together:)
Playing "people" with Sister.
Not American Girl..."people"!!!!!;)
My Man of Steel...
almost a 6th grader.
I think that would make it half
way until he's a senior :(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: