Monday, June 2, 2014

Baseball

Heading to the place we go at
least twice a week...the ball park!!!!!!
Walker has loved being on this team
with the older guys.  They have been so cool to him.
Walker, Conrey, Luke, Caden
It was also so cool that the other two eleven
year olds are friends of Walker's from school...
one who he JUST met this year in his class!!!
Matthew:)
Spiderman has been quite the hit
with this team and its fans!
Kourtni has been a blast to be with
all season.  She and Hudson using
some web action to help us on the field!!! ;)
 The best nights are when THIS girl
is there!!!  Hadlee's fave!
VERY special fans come, too!!!  :)
Saturday afternoon game...
 Walker got TWO amazing hits to the outfield,
but both got caught!!!:(  Two of those
awesome hit, awesome catch type plays!!! 
Then the game got called because of rain:(
But first, Alex "Big Pappy" with an out of the park!!!
 Alex is an awesome 12 year old...
he & Walker have hit it off this year.
Zach Attack and Walky Talky
(how they knew each other in kindergarten!)
Love these two...win or lose!!!
A late Thursday night ball game...
Junior with an out of the park!  :)
Thank Goodness for Ball Park Besties:)
Love seeing my guy getting hits and running those bases!
(He's our Alex Rios...reminds Troy and me so much
of our new fave Texas Ranger in his stature!)
I'm so proud of Walker and wish with
all my heart I could slow time down.
He has made me a baseball lovin' mama!!!
He IS my heart and soul
walking outside of my body. 
He really, truly is:) 

No comments: