Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our TeeBall Star!!!!!!!!!

 
Such sweet friends have come to
see Huds play teeball and he LOVES it!
Jersi is one of his fave girls:)
And Presli, too!!!
How precious are these sweet girls?!?
AND their Mama!!!  Love them:)
 
I love seeing the young Coach Pierce
out there helping!!!!!!!!
BOTH Coach Pierces actually;)
How cute is that third base coach
loving on his little brother?!?
I can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!!
There is NOTHING quite like
a mother's love for her boys.
It's the sweetest love there could be:)
Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with SONS!!!!!
Especially these two! 
They are perfection to me:)
Spiderman STANDING on the bench
about to bat!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Another awesome hit, Buddy!
And YES, I'm watching!!!
It's so cute because Hudson loves
for people to come watch him play...
and he's had a fan club at almost every game!
So thankful for such loving and supportive
people in his life!!!!!!!!!!!
 This little guy's future is BRiGHT!!!!!

1 comment:

snekcip said...

That is NOT baby HUDSON!!! No!! You can't make me believe he is GROWING UP!!! I was just reading about his birth it seems!!! (excuse me...let me go grab a few kleenex)