Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Thanksgiving, More Blessings

I love Troy's family so much. 
We spent Thanksgiving with his family in
Santa Anna the following Saturday.
Precious girl cousins...
Cutie pie boy cousins...
Thankful for ten months with this little turkey!
 Football!!!
 Walker was loving this!!!
 Sweet Haddie was just loving!  :)
Baby Love!!!
 How about those toothies!?!
 I love me some Hudson Jack!
 I am one blessed mommy/wife!!!
 Hadlee with Aunt Gail & Aunt Jean...
they spoil us when we visit!!!
 Candy Land with "Shampoo"!!!
 So very thankful for AMAZING Grandparents...
 I thank God every single day
...morning, noon and night...
for my three precious turkeys!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Walker, Hadlee, and Hudson...the sweetest little turkeys I've ever seen! :-)

Family is what it's all about...there's no greater blessing than time spent with loved ones!

Looking forward to spending time with YOU someday, sweet friend!

Love you...