Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Merry December

This is Hudson at 11 months old in
Walker's pj's from when he was little...
This IS Walker wearing those pj's
at about 14 months old...
Walker's sweet & fun second grade class
one day when I hung out with them while
the teachers went out for their birthday lunch.  :)
One of his teachers told me she has never had
a sweeter group of kiddos in
all of her 17 years of teaching:)))
Busted!!!  In Big Sister's room!
We loved telling Hudson to go get in
his chair and rock.  And boy did he rock!!!
Eight years old going on fifteen!!!
Becoming so "cool"!;)
Sister Sweet as Everything...
Hudson...well, just Hudson! 
Got his mama wrapped around his little finger...
Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with BOYS! 
Shipley's has a new fan!!!
Shipley's Sunday morning treat from Daddy:)
The Hudsy Puds is a MESS...
full of personality!
I tried this little winter hat on him (thanks to my
super sweet blogger friend, Brandi;)...
and he went crazy!!!
This kid already knows how to have a good time!
He has brought so much MORE laughter
to an already laughter filled home!!!
Sometimes even sister goes crazy!!!
Her giggles have to be the cutest
sounds in the world! :)
Such a mess herself;)
We like to get a little festive for the dance
class right before Christmas!!!
This little girl loves to dance & do tap!
While my big man loves to
shoot hoops all the time!
Thank you, Lord, for blessing me
with a sweet, darling little girl! 
Oh deer...I love her so much!
Walker's Second Grade Christmas Party!!!
The class played "Pass the Rudolf" while
the room mom (ME!) read a funny story!
I love putting together teacher gifts...
especially for the two sweetest teachers ever!
Dinner with my Little Loves...
Sweetie Pie...
Walker might not pose for pics in front of the
Christmas tree anymore for me like the H's will...
but at least Hudson is wearing one of Walker's
little outfits for the pictures!!! 
They remind me so much of each other...
except for those eyes!;)
BUSTED!!!
Trying to make a quick get-away with that ornament...
UH-OH...am I in trouble, Mommy?
What can I say?!?
I just can't help it!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so, so happy you are catching up your blog!!! Precious, precious pictures of those babies!!! Although, Walker is looking a LITTLE too grown up! I have read every single post and truly enjoy them, sweet friend!!!!

Shannon said...

Those precious babies are just too much. And - I have downloaded the song you have playing and have listened to it so much lately! Love you and am ready to see your face this summer!