Friday, May 27, 2011

Blessing After Blessing

Couldn't resist this little ornament  
 for Mrs. Janice from Hudson
to go along with her Christmas present;)
 Hadlee absolutely thinks "pajama" day
at Mrs. Janice's is the BEST thing EVER!!!
She looked forward to this day for so long;)))
 Hudson kinda needed a break from pictures!
 We LOVE Mrs. Janice & Miss Adrienne.
I thank God for them every single day!
 The kids made these ADORABLE
shirts at Janice and Adrienne's.....
 Oh (rein)dear, these shirts are too cute!!!;)
 I also couldn't resist ornaments for
my two favorite doctors...
Dr. Graham & Dr. Koeritz!
 My mother bought these ornaments last
year after Christmas for really cheap at Target.
She told me to pack them with MY
Christmas decorations?!?  I knew
exactly why...because she would want
ME to find pictures for them and make them!!!
Without reminding her I had them,
I did just that to surprise her!:)))
 We have a tradition of going to look at
Christmas lights with my niece and nephews.
I could have easily gotten VERY sad
since Travis wasn't there...
but then I remembered that Trav never
participated in this outing anyways!!!  ha!
Still hurts though:(
 Forever and always my
two beautiful baby girls...
 Isn't she gorgeous?!?
And such a sweet best friend, too!
 We all still have tears fill our eyes when
we think about that night.  We laughed
so much at Walker in the third
row reading us Christmas jokes from a book!;)
This handsome, silly guy floats my boat, too!!!
At Christmas time (and ALWAYS) I really
feel blessed...first and foremost,
because I'm thinking about the birth
of Jesus Christ but also the many, many
blessings in my life.
My children, my husband, my niece and nephews,
our parents and family,
Janice and Adrienne, Walker's teachers,
my wonderful friends and neighbors...
just pretty much everything in my life.
All because of God and the fullness of His grace.

 
From the fullness of his grace,
we have received one
blessing after another. 
John 1:16

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

You are so blessed and so grateful. It's a beautiful combination :)