Saturday, May 28, 2011

Christmas Eve(s)

We spent the Eve of Christmas Eve
and Christmas Eve in Santa Anna
with Troy's family.......
 I love Troy's family...
we get spoiled rotten while we are there
and the kids have a ball playing
with their cousins.  Troy has such a
happy, loving family.  I am a lucky girl. :)
 It was so fun (as always!) to have Troy's
dad and stepmom here from New Mexico!
 Aunt Cindy (Shampoo) & Uncle James
SPOIL us...the best cooking, good times...
you just name it!

 This is Santa (Uncle Ray!!!)
at Aunt Jean's house! :)
 Best Santa Ever!!!
 If you could create your own Grandmother,
you would want to create one just like her...
 Aunt Jean, whom we LOVE so dearly,
has the most amazing Christmas decorations
at her beautiful home.  The kids LOVE it all!
 Rudolph! ;)
 We were also so excited to see our
sweet little twin cousins!  :)
 Huds still just wasn't quite so sure about Santa...
 Then it was Christmas Eve! 
 Jack Pierce, Troy Pierce,
Hudson Jack Pierce
 Chrystal got us all these hair massagers (they are
awesome).  We laughed so hard because
Hudson could NOT handle it!!!
 My Christmas Angel...
 Time for gifts, gifts, and more gifts!!!
 Baby Love on his First Christmas Eve!
 Hadlee & Walker BOTH wanted
to help Huds with his gifts...
 What is all this crazy-ness?!?
 Hudson, Mamaw got that for Hadlee not you!!!
 I love capturing glimpses of things they are
really into at certain ages...
 The BEST people in the WORLD!
Grandma Robinett loved the Snuggie we got her:)
 Troy's other WONDERFUL
Grandmother!!!  We are so blessed!
 Singamajig Concert...
 I guess I thought I was a singamajig?!?
 Love our visits with Nanny & Papa!
 Remember how I told you how amazing Troy's
family is?  Well, I wasn't kidding.  We spent the
rest of the evening before we had to drive
back singing Christmas carols as a family. 
 I LOVED it...especially for my children. 
 Haddie with our beautiful niece, Jessica! 
Such a fun Christmas Eve.....
 His 8th Christmas ;)  I love him so. 
Oh BOY...I love Christmas with my babies!!!
 Then it was time to put on our
(superman!) PJ's and head back
home to wake up Christmas
morning at our house!!!

No comments: