Monday, May 30, 2011

Dad's 71st & Gig 'em Aggies

 My Dad would not like the title of this post
being that he is a Baylor Bear
 through and through!!!;)
BUT...Happy HAPPY 71st Birthday
to my DAD!  One of the greatest men I've EVER
EVER known in my life!!!
Why didn't we celebrate like we normally do?
Well, because my dad spent his actual
birthday at Texas Neuro Hospital with Travis.
That's the type of man he is!  :)
 I love my Baylor Bears...
but I also have grown to love the Aggies!!!
How could I not with the husband
and son I have?!?
 
Hudson's first ride at Chuck E Cheese!
Gotta love an Oakley Birthday Party!
 KIDS!!!
 Kari was not liking me so much anymore;)
 These two are a mess!  They had to
end their Facebook friendship until
football season was over!!!
 Little Hoodies are the BEST!
 Mani/Pedi time with my favorite little girl!
I love her perfect little
fingers and toes SO much!!!
She has the sweetest, best giggle in the world!

 Our LOVE child! 
 Cutest laughter you'll ever hear!!!
 Little Aggie/Little Bear...
I'll love her either way! 
 Sweet angel baby bought this necklace at
the movie theater on his own.
It's a cross that says pray!
He got it in honor of Travis!!!
 ALL AGGIE!
 He has grown up giving us the Gig 'em!
 LOVE getting texts and e-mails with pics
like this!  Beverly & Parsons!!!
Love LOVE me some Petit Na Na's! 
 Hank & Ella Barkley...
born on my Dad's birthday!  :)))
Just because this makes up my heart....

1 comment:

angie said...

Oh Mindy, I am catching up on your blog tonight and realizing once again just how amazing you are! I love you and your sweet family SOOOO much:).