Friday, May 20, 2011

Innocence

I'm back at it again...
trying so hard to get my bloggedy blog
caught up!!!  And I HAVE to go in order...
it's just the way my mind works! ;)
These pictures were taken at the beginning
of August by a sweet lady at our church
(to be framed in the church hallways).
I posted the pictures that I took with
my camera a while back...
since I didn't actually pick up the disk
until the very end of November,
I am just now posting these
pictures that I adore!!!
I have different ones of them framed
all over my house. 
They remind me of my sweet life.  :)
I love the innocence in these pictures...
even though these pictures were taken
two weeks after the most devastating
moment of our lives, my children
were still so innocent and precious
and untouched. 
Thank you God for my babies.
My favorite part of these pictures are
how the kids are touching each other;
not because they were told to,
but just because they love each other. 
Little Love...Six Months Old
Girl Love...Four Years Old
Big Love...Almost Eight Years Old
 
Walker, Hadlee & Hudson...
Mommy loves you so very much.
Truly more than you could ever imagine.
I pray for and love you all day long
every single day.
Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for
their sweet hearts and their
precious innocence. 
They are my everything!  :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

They are so beautiful

Beth E. said...

I am LOVIN' these pictures of your sweet babies! :-)

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad you are trying to get back to blogging! I love reading your blogs - and I read every single blog, caringbridge update and facebook post!!! That sounded a little creepy, didn't it?!? I don't comment often enough, but I think of you and your family often and pray BOLDLY for Travis' prayer specific requests. Take care and I hope to get together sometime this summer - while visiting Travis!

Kimberly said...

Love the way Haddie is looking at Walker....I can't wait for Chloe to have a sibling to hang with! I LOVE YOU MINDY MO!