Sunday, May 29, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

I love this moment every year...
I even remember those moments
when I was a little girl!:)
 Big Huds went straight to his stuff
to grab a ball! 
 Still sleepy...the kids had to wake him up!
 As usual Little Girl didn't know what to think.
So calm and gracious and sweet...
 Hudson decided he liked what he saw for Haddie!;)
 Santa went a little crazy this year. 
Santa would tell you that it was actually
Mrs. Clause who went crazy
but she just can't help herself!  I always got
lots at Christmas and was taught how to
be very thankful and appreciative.  
And that's one thing I can most certainly
say about myself...I am VERY grateful.
It's just so fun for Mrs. Clause to shop & 
give to her favorite little loves!!!;) 
 Big Man got right to business!!!;)
 Little Miss has been begging for the
McDonald's set for a couple of years?!?
 We've been Beyblading EVER since!;)...
 Haddie LOVES her bike!
 And of course...Walker & Hadlee know the REAL
reason why we celebrate Christmas and they
can tell you ALL about it!!! 
Won't be long until Hudson can do the same. 
 Walker got his very own laptop.
Santa & the Mrs. were being smart on that
one...they just wanted their computers back!;)
 HUDSON!  Santa was still watching!!!;)
 A Very Merry Christmas morning!!!
 Hudson's favorite thing was the GLUE
that he found in Hadlee's stocking!!!
Such a big guy these days... :(
 Opening presents from each other...
 Look at that concentration on Hudson's face!  ha!!!
 My game player was so excited!!!  Hedbanz!:)
 Again, Hudson...that's for Hadlee, not you!!!
 Walker got Daddy some Star Wars PJ's!
Finally some Skechers of her very own!!! 
 A Shake Weight for Mommy!
Don't worry I asked for one;)))
Too bad it's May when I'm writing this
and it's still in its package!:(((
 I don't know where she gets this, but
Haddie is SO into cooking and foods
(wish it were from me!).
 So thankful to have this little guy
to add to our Christmas morning fun!
 This is a riot!  All that new stuff
and Hudson goes back to Hadlee's
room to get his favorite Hello Kitty
purse that she already had!
 What was Christmas morning like
before we had these three?!?
 Then Grandmother & PaPa arrived to ride
with us to Austin to spend Christmas together
as a family with Travis!:)))
They had a couple of gifts for the kids
to open before we went.....
My Big Hunk...
My Boy Love...
My Girl Love...
My Baby Love...
A VERY sweet Christmas morning...
with SO much to celebrate!!! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

It's actually kinda fun to look at Christmas photos in almost June. The kids are so sweet!

Brandi said...

As I'm reading this, I'm thinking...oh my goodness, not long and you'll be posting Christmas 2011...time is flying by!!! Your kids are cute as can be and Huds is so big!!!!! I'm so far behind on your blog, I've got to catch up. Hope all is going well w your nephew and your family!!!!!