Monday, December 10, 2012

The Reeds' 40th

The Hoodies LOVE to 
celebrate our FOUR-oH's...
as in the big 4~0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it was especially FUN to get to 
celebrate both Casey AND Robin's
40th since their most special days
are so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen stepped up and took charge of 
the planning for this par~tay!  We decided
on a Vegas theme since the Reeds like
Vegas AND that's where we REALLY wanted
to celebrate;)  We also chose Texas
Tech colors to go with our theme!!!
We were alllllll so happy to be together
to celebrate Casey & Robin!
I love this beautiful girl like a SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never a dull moment with the Hoodies;)
Elvis and our Vegas Showgirl ;)
Hoodie Gifts!!!
Forty~licious!!!
The Nemecs hooked the Reeds up 
with lots of good stuff for our oldies;)
Our gift for Casey...
 
One of my treats for RoRo!  
I think I'll go into the business for 
bling bling birthday panties! ;)
Awesome cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoodie Couple Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look at each stage of my life 
and feel so blessed by my friends...
there's the "growing up" friends who 
know so much about you because well,
you grow up together and you know your 
families so well.  Then there's the college 
friends who are so dear because you 
experience such an adventure with them.
Then there's the "on your own in the real world"
friends who are precious because everything is
so new and different.  BUT then...how cool
is it to be RAISING your own family
with such amazing friends?!?
I.am.BLESSED.by.the.Hoodies.
AND THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!
Robin pulling a "WALKER"
in our picture!!!  LOVE her!!!!!!
RoRo couldn't party hog this party
(which she is so AWESOME at doing!),
so she picture hogged!  ha ha! 
Hottest 40 year old chick I know!!!
A little Hoodie Men fun;)
Troy and I absolutely think
the world of Robin and Casey!!!
They truly are like family to us.  
It's not often that a wife and hubby both
find a best friend in another wife and hubby!

Some nights I'll look over at Troy on 
his phone giggling and I'll ask who 
he is texting...of course I know it's most
often Casey!!!  And funny thing 
is Robin and I are usually doing the same;)
OR better yet, it's all four of us on a
group text laughing over something!

Happy Birthday, Casey and Robin!
(Belated for Casey and Early for Robin!!!)
You guys are TRULY a beautiful 
couple on the inside and out!!!
Hotter than ever at 40, too...

We love you dearly!!!

No comments: