Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Days Involve ...

Shopping at my fave store...
LAUGHING at my "model" kids...
Trying to figure out what this kid is doing?!????!!!!
Enjoying my parents and their new car...
a little SUV!!!:)
Hoping Hadlee gets some Barbies for Christmas...
Since she obviously needs some!  ;)
Cracking up!  ;)
Dancing...
Looking at Christmas Lights...
Going to church and learning about
the ultimate Superhero!!!
Never missing a beat;)
Enjoying my students who wear
tacky Christmas sweaters just like
my mother used to wear!!!
Posing for pics for my little Hudson;)
Loving these two brothers...
Dealing with a yucky cold and ear infection
(although never complaining),
 and being such a big boy at the doctor!
Being devastated over the news
that Josh Hamilton is no longer
a Texas Ranger;(  Poor Walker
just happened to have on this shirt
the day I picked him up from school
and had to break the news to him:(
Playing with Sweet Kate Kate!
Practicing basketball twice a week...
Cherishing the beautiful Christmas
decorations around our house...
especially the beautiful and precious
ornaments on our tree
 that ALL have such meaning to me!!!
"LOVE" my new ones from the
Oakleys and the Reeds:)
"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior. 
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."
Zephaniah 3:17
 

No comments: