Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh! What Fun!

I tried a couple of times
(not very hard)
to get a "Christmas Card" picture,
but then I quickly gave up!  ha!
I finally decided to go with this family pic
(even though I've shared it quite a bit already)
when I saw this "Oh!  What Fun!" card...
I loved getting to capture our little
family for the back of the card...
Receiving Christmas cards is the BEST...
I have the most beautiful friends and family!  :)
 
And the angel said to them,
“Fear not, for behold, I bring
you good news of great joy that
will be for all the people." 
Luke 2:10

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad you used that Ranger picture ~ could not have been more PERFECT!! I totally agree on receiving cards ~ it makes me happy to go to the mailbox everyday and see what special and beautiful cards I have received!! :)