Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Go Midway!!!

Our football team had a good run 
in the play-offs this year.  
It was especially fun for us because
Walker loves keeping up and 
Hadlee does, too! She even had a 
homework assignment to write to 
the Midway Panthers...
Hudson just likes anything "football"...
football guys, football helmets, 
footballs, football pants, etc!  ;)
I pulled the kids out of school for
one of the pep rallies.  This is especially
fun for me this year since I am teaching
seniors.  This is one of my senior guys,
"Buhl" and he's an awesome player on the team...
Pep Rally...Logan and Hunter are
over in the crowd;(
SENIORS...Spirit Stick!
This is Jayson...I had him last year 
and he's now a junior.  Ever so often, 
I come across a student or students whom
I really admire and think about how I hope
my own children will turn out like ~
Jayson is one of those type kids.  
In fact, Walker already reminds me of 
Jayson.  It was cool, too, that Jayson
happened to come to read to Walker's
class this year!  Jayson is a great player. 
Kolby!  Ella Kate's big Sister:)
Such a beauty....
Apparently Hudson also likes
dance team girls;)
Hadlee and my sweet, precious
student Taylor!  Hadlee loves 
watching her cheer:)
Who knew that Buzz Lightyear would
be there, too!!!!!!!!!!  Another 
precious former student of mine:)
Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kids are always obsessed with 
this huge panther in our foyer...
Rhett was there, too!  :)
My Panthers:)
Ten, six, and two!
Saturday, December 8th...
PLAY-OFF game in Midlothian, Texas!!!
4th Round ~ Quarter Finals!!!
Hoping for a BIG WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson was obsessed with the fact that the 
players didn't have on their helmets at the 
pep rally the day before.  He was so relieved
when the "football players" had
 on their helmets for the game!!! ;)
Huds has come a LONG way
with his love for the Panther;)
4th Grade Friends...
Evan, Walker, Nash
My favorite fourth grader;)
Daddy and his little football player!
Huddling up at half time of a tough game:(
Pulling for our boys;(
Gorgeous Gold Tenders!!!
Cutie Pies...Ella Kate & Hadlee
Kelton is in Hadlee's class!
After a great game, Midway unfortunately
lost:( It was so tough to face my seniors
that Monday morning.  They were so sad! 
It was an awesome season for Midway!
I was so proud of my players, band 
members, cheerleaders and students!
 Such fun memories!!! :)

No comments: