Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Seeing Santa 2012

Ho Ho Ho!
Merry Christmas!!!
Last week, we went to
see Santa with the Barkleys...
Hank & Ella aren't too fond of Santa just yet!;)

I love Santa's expression in this one!
Hudson stepping right up!!!
Sweet Kate talking to Santa:)
 
ALL smiles for Santa this year!!!!!!!!
"Happy Happy Happy"
Hudson talking to Santa...
Hadlee talking to Santa...
Walker talking to Santa...
I HOPE my Walker D. still believes!!!
After ALL three told Santa something
that I had NEVER heard them say
they wanted, they were off!!!!!!!!!!!
A sleigh full of LOVE!!!
 
Chick-fil-a to finish off our night...
...where a man came to our table and told Kelli
and me that he had been admiring our
kids and how sweet they were to one another!
He said it restored his hope in
parenting and children!  ha!  These kids?!?  ;)
Feeling so thankful for sweet, precious
souls like Kate, Hank and Ella in my
babies' lives.  Forever grateful for my
best friend, CoCo, too!!!  :)
"My heart leaps for joy and I will
give thanks to Him..."
Psalm 28:7

No comments: