Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Lovin'

My kids are goofy, silly, crazy
and fun-loving!!!
I wouldn't dream of having them
ANY other way:)))))
Oh the curls...his beautiful blond curls!!!
I LOVE SUMMER...
give me a chair, even out in the extreme heat,
and watch my babies entertain me!!!
PURE SUMMER LOVIN'!!!!!!!!!!!
WATER BALLOONS!!!!!!!
Brother and sister are a RIOT!;)
Sweet brothers...
Hello adorable Ella!!!
Wearing a dress that Kelli had given
to Hadlee as a gift when she was a baby!:)
Handsome Hank!!!
Wearing one of Hudson's outfits
and sitting in my dad's famous
red rocker.  Hank and my dad
share a birthday!!!
WE LOVE THE BARKLEY BABIES!!!!!!!!
Hudson adores these babies
and loves to kiss on them,
BUT he draws the line
on me holding them!!!
See what I mean?!?
Isn't it funny how toddlers do this?
EXCUSE me...when did my
baby girl grow up?!?
Well, it was after a day spent with
Kate Kate!  Haddie totally picked out
this outfit and had to have shoes
like Kate's from Target. ;)
I'm actually just fine with Haddie
wanting to mimic a sweet girl like Kate!
Poor guy...his mama and sister
drag him shopping everywhere!!!:)
Walker and Braden cold chillin'!!!
Our Hudsy Puds may like to carry
his sister's Hello Kitty purse,
but to wear a bikini?!?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look how hard Walker was laughing!!!
We actually thought he would like it...
but we were wrong and very sorry!
But a terquoise bling bling headband...
that's a completely different story!!!
Thanks again to Mrs. Janice,
Hudson loves corn now!
And still loves his oatmeal...
SUCH a showboat...
ALL.the.Time!
I can't get enough of this little guy.
Look at his little legs and feet
dangling!!!  :)))
This is so priceless to me!!!
Check out the Old Navy models................
Hudson really seems like a natural;)))
Just having fun............
Walker hit the jackpot at the arcade
and won 300 tickets on the spot...
Wow, Brother!!!
Skeet ball!?!
Skeet Hudson?!?
He chose to SAVE his tickets...
rather than cash in on a "dirty" animal
as I like to call them!!!
He's coming back to get more
tickets so he can get a bigger animal?!?!?!?
One weekend when Lynna was bringing
Travis home for a couple of days,
I sent her and Trav these two pics
to see if they were really ready for
THE STORM at their house!!!
Simple enough...Hudson found this vacuum
and I could tell he really loved it. 
Had to text daddy this pic...
Rather quickly I realized that Hudson
REALLY did want this vacuum!
You should have seen (and HEARD)
Walker, Hadlee and I trying
all kinds of tactics to get it away from him.
Trust me, it was NOT pretty!!!;)
Siamese twins...
I never know what these two are
going to come up with?!?
One Saturday morning Hadlee woke up
and wanted to do nothing else
but make Travis a bracelet:)
She has such a sweet, tender heart:)
And she loves Travis!
They are some kind of sweet together...
Hadlee LOVES to curl up to her daddy!
My beautiful dear high school friend Betsy came
to visit from San Diego.  It was so great
seeing her, Abby, Reagan, and Hazel.  :)
Abby is one year older than Walker...
This is a new friendship that I just LOVE.
Landon is one of my friend's from high school
little boy (actually I was really more friends
with her older brother!).  Landon lives
in Dallas and we hooked the boys up
for VBS at our church last year. 
They became fast friends and love
it when they get to see each other!
Walker even went to their house
while we were visiting Trav in Big D.

They are two peas in a pod...
so many of the same interests.
Like the Rangers (obviously), sports, Legos!
I joke that they will be college roommates
at A&M (Landon's family are HUGE
Baylor fans!!!)  What a cool friendship
these guys can always have!:)
Every so often, we just have to
have a DANCE PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!
My two favorite Texas Rangers...
<#3 being CJ Wilson, the pitcher;)))>
Speaking of CJ Wilson,
look on the TV screen.  This is what
I found in the living room one night
after putting Hudson and Haddie to bed.
These two...what am I going to do with them?!?
Finally, this is what SUMMER LOVIN'
sometimes does to us.................
Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for my
Summer LOVES!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

SUMMER LOVIN' IS RIGHT! I loved seeing my boy in these pics with Walker! They are two peas in a pod! And - you are going to have to do some serious convincing (aka...Brain Washing) to get Brad Brown on board for ATM! :-) Love you guys and praying daily for Travis! (ESPECIALLY MONDAY!)