Thursday, August 4, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We LOVE to celebrate Daddy!!!
Daddy's silly and sweet
main squeeze;)
Typical dinner out with an 8 and 5 year old!  ha!
For Father's Day Troy asked to take US to
eat wherever WE wanted and then he
took the kids to Toys R Us to pick out
a new toy?!?  Too bad I didn't think
of this on Mother's Day!  Yeah right!!!!
This is one of my ALLLLLL time favorite pics!
My LOVES, my life...my EVERYTHING!
I DO love my hubby...more than ever these days.
Troy is an AMAZING daddy and hubby
and he LOVES us with wild abandon.
He takes care of EVERYTHING for us!!!
I happen to think I'm also his main squeeze!
Well, maybe, his second main squeeze!
Aren't they sweet?!?
Such a cute daddy/daughter duo!
We celebrated that Sunday with
cards, gifts, donuts, going to the pool
and pizza with my dad.
That "stinker" card from Hudson
was so perfect.  Troy totally thinks
Hudsy is a stinker...
a really lovable one just like the
card says on the inside!
That evening we took pizza over to
my parents.  I can't believe I didn't
take a picture of MY DAD!!!
Instead I'll share my two most
favorite pics of my daddy and me!:)
I guess it's true that you do marry
a guy like your own dad.
My dad certainly LOVES
my sisters and me like CRAZY!!!
Always has with everything in him.
He also took care of my mother
and us girls, first
and foremost, my entire life.
He also makes no quams about
the fact that I am the baby...
and the apple of his eye!
I love that!!!
I'm blessed to know many incredible
fathers...my Uncle Ron, PaPa Robinett...
but nonemore so than my very own
Dad and my sexy Baby Daddy;)

No comments: