Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haddie, Daddy, and Haircuts

My sweet, precious H's...
they are truly PURE joy!!!
Consider these pics Hudson's 18 month
shots AND also the night before
Daddy made me get Huddy's sweet,
precious, luscious, golden locks
CUT.  :(((
Consider this a picture of a little bit
of Heaven who is about to start
Kindergarten.  :(((
I love her precious curls, too!
She gets to keep hers though!!!!!!!
Back to Goldilocks...
and, yes, that is what someone called
him in Dallas and that just might
have been the breaking point for Daddy.
I was seriously having a hard time
with this!  I did NOT want to cut his
curls off!  I had made a deal with Troy
that after our NaNa trip in early July,
I would get his "BOY" an aggie cut!;(((
My bright, blue eyed blondie
woke up his happy self on the morning
of his haircut.  I was sulking
all around the house and
decided on one more photo shoot;)
He is so beautiful!!!
Hudson is NOTHING like what
I imagined him to be.
While he does look just like
Troy (which means he looks just
like Walker & Haddie, too),
he is SO himself!!!!
I don't know if it's the
toe head OR the blue eyes
or his perfectly spunky
personality. 
He's just the full package
and I couldn't love him more!!!
And boy OH boy, does this baby love
his mama!!!?!???!  This is him coming
to tackle me with his hugs and kisses.
I'm not kidding!  It's the BEST.
Troy was mowing that morning as we
left.  I didn't even tell him bye!!! 
He came outside just as we were pulling
out of the drive and motioned me to stop
and roll down the window.
He kindly told me to "do whatever
I needed/wanted to do with his hair,
but to remember his wishes"!
AWWWWW...that Troy is a
good man!  And he knows his wife
alllllllll too well;)))
The sucker PRE-haircut might not have
been my best idea yet!  ha!
I told Debbie to do a compromise...
she cuts Troy's hair, so she knew just what to do.
Most of these sweet precious curls
are now in a ziplock baggie though :(((
Why I chose THIS photographer again,
I don't even know!!!;)
Huds was so good during the haircut...
he got a little antsy for it to be over though!
I could eat this little baby boy UP!
NEXT in the chair was Walker and the MOP
on his head!!!  Walker was SO PROUD of his
long hair and did NOT want to get it cut.
I assured him it was going to be "just a trim".
Well, apparently, I told Debbie a
"good trim" and that's just what she did.
THAT.WAS.NOT.GOOD.
I really felt bad for his precious little soul.
He was so proud of that long hair
and he was devastated that so much
of it was gone.  :(
Daddy had no sympathy...
"it's just HAIR"!!!
I never could get a good shot of
Huds that day with his new cut.
She definitely left some curls...
and his new cut was actually really cute!
It was almost like a chili bowl cut
with curls in the back!
It made his face look chubby, too!!!;)
That afternoon he came out of
Haddie's room with her doll's
hair styling chair!  Funny:)))
Daddy wasn't just into being a mean
ole hair cut enforcer that weekend...
OH NO, he was also into taking
his "Princess" on an afternoon date!
Look what she just happened to come
home with.....................
She doesn't ever have to wonder
if she's Daddy's Princess or not...
he makes it VERY clear!
So much so that Walker always
rolls his eyes over the two of them! ha!
They are so cute and sweet together.
I've never seen two people
who can curl up and snuggle together
like these two.  Haddie and Daddy
are some kind of sweet!!!
Blonde, short hair, brown eyes, curls,
blue eyes, tan, brunette, no curls,
short, fat or tall......
I could care less.
I just love my little family!!!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

I love your sweet family! I think it's wonderful that Troy and Hadlee have such a close relationship. My dad worked two jobs when I was growing up, so I didn't get to see him very much.

Hudson's new haircut is adorable! He is a precious little towhead! That first one is always hard, but after that it gets much easier. ;-)

Poor Walker...tell him his hair will grow back in no time. That's how it was with both of my boys. I'd turn around and their hair seemed to grow inches! He's a handsome fella, no matter the length of his hair.

Love you!

Janice said...

I loved Hudson's curls and was so worried when Troy "put his foot down" about cutting them. I'll have to admit that he was very gracious when he extended the first request 3 - 4 additional months - what a great guy. Anyway, his new haircut is adorable. He's just the cutest. Adrienne and I really think he looks more like you. The other two are definitely Troy. Haddie and her daddy are so sweet - there's just a special bond with dads and their little girls. I can't believe she's going to Kindergarten. Such a big girl now.
Love ya, Janice