Thursday, August 11, 2011

High Heels + a Helmet + Mascara =

 Hudson




My little Huddy is one that you have to
watch ALL.the.TIME. 
Typical little boy I suppose...
but I don't know...
he's quite the mess!;)))

You never know what he is going
to be up to next...
makes for some interesting
moments (like when he flooded
our master bathroom by turning
on Troy's sink without us knowing)
AND some funny times, too...
with high heels, tiaras, purses,
vacuums, helmets, and,
yes, even mommy's
LANCOME mascara!!!;)

God love his little heart!
He makes our lives so FUN!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't change a thing about him...
well, maybe a few things.......
like his insane interest in turning
on water, playing with our phone charges
and his fascination with Chlorox!;)))

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Oh, my! I had no idea Hudson was such a mischief maker! lol Better put a lock on the cabinet with the Clorox in it!