Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Par-Tay-Ing in July!!!

I wish I looked like this making
4th of July cupcakes?!?  HA!
All-American Girl! :)))

Hoodie Girls...
Little Hoodie Boys...
Big Hoodie Boys...
The Reeds invited the Hoodies over
for a 4th of July Celebration!  Yay!!!:)
Hoodie Men...
I love this gang;)
Even if Walker did ask me when I brought
Hadlee's plate of food to her if I
was going to stay over there?!? 
SAY WHAT?  When did mama
all of the sudden become not cool?
God Bless America and Hudson...
Only beautiful RoRo could
make a boot/cast look good
after having ankle surgery!!!
Hoodie Ladies...
If only you knew what was going on behind
us in this pic!!!  Nothing like a puppy farm:)

July also meant A LOT of time
par-tay-ing at the pool!
Hudson was ALL about this slide.
He was kind of the pool bully...
he didn't like for anyone else
to get to use the slide;)
He would sit at the top of it
forever before sliding down. 
He would look over at the lifeguard
for the longest time grinning
and sometimes waving!  ha!
Sweet girl was up and down it,
up and down it..........
Bubs...not so much.
"it's a baby slide!!!" ;)
I love me some pool time!
I even love the heat!!!
I love anytime with these beauties........
Next up was the CARS II movie!
I can vividly remember Walker and Troy
going to the first CARS movie.
Walker was OBSESSED with
Lightning McQueen already
and Haddie Girl was a tiny baby!  :(
This little bum is so cute!!!
I'm sorry...it just IS!:)
Walker now takes showers OR he
wants to take baths with the jets on!
Summer is tough on an 8 year old;)
A faux-hawk in honor of Travis!!!

We celebrated my beautiful mother's
birthday on July 28th.
Travis was still in town and leaving
that day so Mother and I went over
to help Lynna and see Travis.
My mother said she had all she
wanted for her birthday because
all of her grandchildren were okay!
I was thankful for that, too!:)
After much reluctance and Michelle's
persuasion, Grandmother agreed to go
out to eat for her birthday that night!
As usualy, my kids were in rare form!!!
My kids ADORE, love and STALK
Hunter and Logan!  ha!
Happy Birthday to the most loving,
kind, giving, and beautiful mother
in the whole wide world!!!
She does NOT look 73 AT ALL!!!
Singing Happy Birthday to her...
Now this is a grandmother making a WISH!
I hope and pray that her wish does come true!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost all of her grandkids are taller
than her!!!  Walker is getting close;)
I love my mother so much!
She is such a wonderful, Godly
example for me.  There is NOTHING
in this world that she won't do/doesn't
do for my sisters, dad and me!
I talk to her numerous times
a day...she's also my best friend:)
Happy Birthday, Grandmother!!!
We LOVE You!

3 comments:

snekcip said...

Oh belated birthday wishes to your mom! I have always thought she is the spitting image of one of my co-workers. It's uncanny!!

Beth E. said...

Happy birthday (a little late) to your mom! Looks like her special day was a blast!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

awww........such sweet pictures of your family and your mom!!!! Love your July pics:) Kinda sad to think of it is almost over!