Monday, August 8, 2011

Lake Travis with the NaNa's!!!

Na Na Families REUNITE without
skipping one single beat.....


July 8th Weekend
Lake Travis in Austin!!!!!!!
So wonderful to see our beautiful California girls!
Sweet little besties in the making:)
The two oldest petits...
Molly & Walker
 (both 8...Walker older by two months)
Watching a VHS of the "Fox and the Hound"!!! (;
Just a little excited!!!
Just a little cute;)
Good Saturday morning Lake TRAVIS!!!
Haddie and Sweet Beverly
The Dubai Desert;)
Hudson:  "Check out this little Hottie!"
Addison: "I hope this sand doesn't mess up my pedi."
Hudson:  "I'm a lucky guy even if I'm in a hot pink chair!"
Hans & Troy were playing pick up sticks;)))
A perfect day:)
My silly boy...
Huddy had to find a place to rest...
...and this was it! :)
These two are suh-weeet together!
Mindy, Mindy Boone
LOVES her some Boone Family!!!
These two don't skip a beat! 
Sweet L & Sawyer
Cutie Pie Claire:)
I'm glad those were Sprites:)))
The girls were so cute following Walker
around and asking about him.
He didn't have a CLUE;)))
Sweet little Natalie
The littles on the run;)
I'm so glad that Troy and Walker didn't
want to shoot these deer;)
When did she turn 16?!?
Even their little booties melt my heart...
especially her sweet cheeks;)
That look in about ten years...
no thank you!
Praying with ALL my heart that
Haddie is blessed with friends like the
NaNa's!!!  Can't imagine life without them!
Praying for this hunk of sweet love
to have him awesome friends, too!
Hey ya'll...I'll get the DVD going;)
Megan and I wanted a picture of our
two little blondies...
Hudson didn't so much like the idea;)
I'm thinking this is when Rob
made the "BET" with Walker......
Hi there you handsome little love!
Pierce Par~Tay of FIVE!
Sweet Girl Petites!
Beverly with the two teaspoons of milk
that Kelli and I gave her;)
Looks like these two debonair
guys had hot dates!;)
The "bet"...Rob bet Walker that he couldn't
go down and get that old tire &
bring it up to the condo!!!!!
Walker rounded up Jacob and they got to work!
Dinner for the kiddos:)
Modern Day Huck Finn;)
My memories at that lake house
just keep getting sweeter...
Red Neck Na Na's;)))
Hudson loves his new friend Rob:)
What a crew!!!
Hadlee passed down the Big Sis
shirt to Addison that night:)))
My little angel...
STILL working on that tire!!!
Walker wasn't kidding!
He wanted that fifty bucks from Rob;)
Huck Finn found that hat along the way!
Haddie just watched from above...
my kind of girl:)
Almost there...we couldn't believe it!
Judy also helped:)
Walker also found an old life jacket.
He was DIRTY!!!
Haddie took my pic with my big girl love...
MISSING missing MISSING our
two other Na Na's...
Kimberly who couldn't come from Down Under
and Kaye Bells who had to be at
a shower in Kentucky :(((
I've never known greater friends than these...
they are who I prayed so hard to find
during my first year at Baylor.
I try not to cry too often in front
of people about Travis.  Upon the
first mention of Travis, my tears
couldn't stop falling with them. 
My life has been waaaaaay more
FUN, waaaaaaay more SWEET,
and waaaaaaaaaay more REAL
because of the six girls that make up my NaNa's:)
We know each other allllllllllllll too well
and we love LOVE love each other like CRAZY!!!
How cool is it that our petits are loving
each other, too!?!!?
The Na Na husbands just let us be...
they let us go through our standard stories
that we must ALWAYS re-tell!!!
Reliving (and researching) a famous
green hizow skit was a good one;)))..............
God bless their hearts!
I told Kelli that I hoped we showed up
in the same dress (as it happens a lot!)...
her response was if we didn't,
our girls would:)))
Next they will be applying
mascara...Lancome of course;)
Sunday for lunch at the Gnarly Gar...
Texas sized catfish;)
I was starting to get "Teary eyed Tat"
right about now knowing
we were all about to say good-bye:(
I love these girls with all of my heart.
I really truly can't imagine my life without
them...they have meant and continue
to mean so much to me.  SUCH real
friends.  I thank God for answering my
prayers back at Baylor.
Now I thank God for their husbands
and their sweet children and how
we all can pick right back up
where we left off each and every
time as if no time has passed.
This picture is just missing two
families.....but they were there
in spirit (and in our stories!!!).
LOVING God MOMMY!!!
My girl love;)
We've been known to share a brain! 
While at the "beach", Walker brought
this bottle filled with sand to the car.
I told him he was NOT taking that home...
until he informed me that he had filled
it with sand from Lake Travis
 and put it in a Lake Travis bottle
for Travis!!!  God love his heart!

No comments: