Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Celebrating the 4th ~ Superman Style

This HAD to be the BEST
4th of July EVER ever EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynna got to bring Travis home for the 4th!!!
We all met over at Wendell's to
celebrate America AND Travis!
Travis and his bestie from forever...
Alyssa K!:)
Lynna got us all these fun tanks:)
I LOVE MY SISTAHS
(Sistah Beth, too!)
All Aunt Mindy needed was my
Macy and my Travis...
Here comes one of my wishes...
a WALKING miracle!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE this picture!
My Dad and my Travis.............
A real life miracle!
Thank you, Lord Jesus!!!
Helping Travis to walk is hard
work for everyone...but
OH sooooooooooo worth it!!!
He was so happy to be at home...
Never fails...Lynna is always a character:)
Trav couldn't wait to get
in the water...
Wendell has been AMAZING to Travis
and my sister.  Just unbelievable and
we are so thankful for him.
Troy is quite AMAZING himself!!!:)
This is a HAPPY and THANKFUL
family!!!!!!!!!!!
PaPa forgot his trunks;)
There is no telling what is going on here;)
Doesn't our Superman look AWESOME?!?
One happy, hot mama!!!;)
Travis was really wanting to walk
in the pool.  Such great therapy!
Thanks to the cute therapists...
Wendell and Uncle Troy!
Three hunks;)
Summer has always been Trav's time...
he just loves it.
I'm so thankful for this time!
You just can't imagine how
wonderful it feels to all be together
when you've come SO close,
as close as you can get, to
losing someone you love so much.
The Pierce Party of Five with Superman:)
Silly, SILLY cousins..............
I wrote on my Facebook that this was a picture
of Hudson and Reese.  Travis commented
below saying, "It's Reece, Mrs. Teacher"!!!
Travis certainly hasn't lost his wit!;)
As you might can guess,
Walker was a guest photographer.
He also took pics of everyone's booties...
including the barbies, Reece, etc!!!
The adult bootie shots were
unbeknownst to us!  Lovely;)))
The 4th of July is ALL about our freedom
and those that fight for our freedom.
I am so thankful for ALLLLLLL
of our soldiers and their families.
It's a life I can't fathom.
Trav's life is also one I can't fathom.
He's fighting for his freedom, too...
and he's doing an AWESOME job at it!
To God be the GLORY!:)))

4 comments:

Brandi said...

What great pics!!! Fabulous post! U all look so happy!!!!! So glad that your superman is doing sooooo well..God is sooo good!!!!! Your kids are soooo big!! And cute of course!

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh! Travis is doing really well. So much better than I ever thought, Glory to God! You guys are just the most wonderful, supportive and loving family. I could only hope that my family would come together like you all have. What beautiful blessings you have been given (I know some have been at a large cost). God trusts you to honor Him. He allowed you to teach so many people about faith and love. You're amazing, Mindy.

snekcip said...

Oh did this post make my heart LEAP!! Travis...you are a MIRACLE IN MOTION!!!!

Beth E. said...

Love, love, love this post! I especially like the "sistah" reference! ;-)

Travis is amazing. It blesses me so to see him walking.

Soon, girl, we're gonna all be together for one big party! ;-)

Love you dearly...