Saturday, March 5, 2011

That's How We Roll...

September also brought dress up days
at MHS (I'm still teaching three classes
in the morning...one 11th grade English and
two French classes...love my job!).


Hunter B was ALLLLL about
the themed days for Homecoming week!
 I'm thinking somebody's little brother
also has a MILLION dollar smile!!!
 Hanging in Mrs. Pierce's classroom!!! 
 The box thing never gets old!!!
Neither do light sabers! ;)
 The kids love that we pick up Hunter B
from school...and this particular day we
got LOGAN, too!!!  Yaaaay!  Of course
Aunt Michelle was off seeing our Superman!
 Big boys wanted Bahama Bucks and the
Littles wanted Baskin Robins! 
 THIS kid...hard to take him places sometimes!
ha ha!
 But not this perfect little princess!!! 
heeee heeeee
The handsome "Logolo"...
he is UUHHHMAYZING with my kids!
 I love my Hunter B!!! 
 I just can't help but look at this little smile
and say 'Thank you sweet Jesus'......
 The Huds crawled like this most of the time...
usually one knee down and one leg up. 
FUUU-knee!!!!!!!!!!!
 Once he got mobile...it was ALLLLL over!
 BUT SO FUN & SWEET!!!
 Hawaiin Day at MHS
 My favorite ;)
 Travis & Macy always participated
in the dress-up days...LOVE this spunk!!!
 I'm the luckiest AUNT in the WORLD!
 AT LAST...Hudson was finally able
to crawl into Sister's room and get into
ALL that food in her kitchen!!!
Guess why big brother ALWAYS keeps
his door shut now?!?
 I LOVE how my little family ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Again...their smiles, their hearts,
their spunk...'Thank you Sweet Jesus'!
 Real boys don't mind riding in PINK!
 Ready to ROLL!
 This was the 'tongue' phase...
he stuck that tongue out all the time!!! 
 Loving some freedom to roll!!!
 There was no stopping that tongue! ;)
 Sweet precious Baby Love...
 Sporting his hi-top sneakers from
Aunt Kitty & Uncle Ron...
 Charming his mama right & left! 
 Aggie sneakers of course! 
Oh, my, those chunks of leg...could eat 'em up!!!
 Beautiful Day...Beautiful Boy
I love how we roll! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh! I want to kiss your babies faces! They are so cute and sweet. You lucky mommy!

Yes, I'm lucky, too, but my babies are so big and I miss the sweet baby smell and chubby cheeks.

Rhonda said...

Hudson is PRECIOUS!!!! Oh my goodness gracious ~ I could just eat him up!!! An absolute doll baby!!!

And I absolutely LOVE Hunter in his Hawaiian threads!!!! How FUN and FUNNY!!!

I'm so glad you are catching up on your blog ~ I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing the PRECIOUS PIERCE gang!!