Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Love, Birthday, Peek a BOO

One night I was going through a storage bin of
Walker's old clothes.  I wasn't really seeing much
I wanted but decided to make sure there
wasn't anything in the bottom. 
Low and behold...LOOK what was
in the very bottom of that bin!!!
I couldn't even believe it and until
recently (when I came across a picture)
didn't remember Walker having a
Superman toboggan and gloves! 
I love how God gives us little reminders
that he is ALWAYS with us.....
Little crawling love of mine...
...with blue eyes, wearing Walker's old
camo pj's, and sticking out that silly tongue!...
AND THEN...pulling up and standing up!
Right before my very eyes!!!
Happiest little thing I've ever known...
Definitely our little pumpkin!
Still celebrating the Texas Rangers...
wearing Walker's old suit...
AND of course sticking out his tongue!!!
I guess this is what will happen to Hudson
in the future..................... ;)
Dance...
Football...
Dance...
Football...
I love their all boy/all girl interests and can't
 stop taking their pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)))

Happy Birthday to T-Dawg Daddy Love!!!!!!
Guess who chose his main present?!?
Walker of course!  :)
Since it was in the middle of the week,
Lynna & Calvin were able to join us. 
All of our parents were out of town. 
So sweet (and I'm not talking about the cake!)!
My handsome man who doesn't look or
act 42 AT ALL whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma Pierce came and stayed a few days
with us in October.  Such a treat!
This little girl is BOOOO-tiful!
Pair her with this little guy
and life is BOOOO-licious!
BOO...this guy is too cool for Halloween
outfits or photo shoots! :(
Much more into shooting his bey blade at me!  ha!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Looks like Troy had a great b-day! Walker and Hadlee looked super excited about celebrating their dad's special day.

Hadlee gets prettier every time I see her! Of course, your three guys are all handsome, too!

Hugs...

Beth E. said...

P.S. Hudson is adorable in that Superman hat. How neat is that for you to find that toboggan? He's growing up so fast, and I LOVE how he sticks out his tongue!

P.P.S. I'm so glad Lynna and Calvin able to get out and celebrate with you and Troy. I'm sure she needed the break!