Monday, March 14, 2011

Walker's Football Game at Baylor Stadium!!!

The first weekend in November,
Walker had his last flag football game
of the season.  Look at this PROUD
mama wearing her button!!!
Our team had the privilege of playing their
last game at Baylor Stadium!!!
With it being opening weekend for deer hunting
and really just the last game of flag football
for this one year, AND that it was at BU Stadium,
T-dawg Daddy was not there!  ;)
The Baylor graduate in ME was kinda happy
over that!  I'm just being honest here...
it was kinda nice to get to
honor MY alma mater for once!
This was Big Huds first time to have a
ring pop...in fact, it was sister's that
she didn't want anymore.
(Sometimes you do what you gotta do!)
Hudson pretty much made out with
this ring pop and thought it was
the greatest thing EVER!
My parents bought Hadlee this Baylor
cheer suit a couple of years ago...
she has only gotten to wear it a
couple of times.  Aggie blood runs
very deep in Troy!  Any mention of Hadlee
attending Baylor and he is QUICK
to mention that PaPa and Grandmother
will have to pay.  Well, that pretty
much keeps them quiet!  ;)
Regardless of all that, Hadlee and I
thoroughly enjoyed our day at
Baylor Stadium.  And yes, I had
visions of her being a Pi Phi
and attending (not watching of course)
many BU football games. :)
And even a few dreams of her cheering
for the Bears just like my
beautiful college roomie, Kaye! 
(Oh how I loved wearing her
uniform for fun sometimes!!!)
 
We had a sweet group of boys on our team.
We didn't win too many games, but
they always had fun! 
A funny little Baylor Pi Phi, don't ya think?!?
God love her heart...she never complains
about going to everything WALKER!
She just finds ways to occupy herself.  ;)
Remember that Aggie blood I mentioned?
Well, I think it runs even deeper in Walker!
Troy (and I) had to have some serious talks
with Walker about how it was okay to play
a game at BAYLOR Stadium.  "Even the Aggies
have to do it sometimes?".  Oh that BOY!!!
It really was a cool experience and
truth be known Walker loved it!
He played a great game!!!
Notice I didn't dare dress this little man in
Baylor apparel.  I'm not that crazy! 
"TOUCHDOWN"
Even though I hope with all my heart for
my boys to be Aggies just like their daddy...
I do hope that Huds has a Baylor girl
kissing on him someday!  ;)
Running off the huge field after
a great game!!!
Jonah & Walker had a blast being
on the same team!
Mike, Walker's classmate & distant cousin,
was there playing tackle football.
Apparently from what I'm hearing out of
Walker, that's NEXT for us, too.  :(
Great season, guys!!!
Walker...I will forever be your #1 fan!
I love how you ALWAYS hustle and
ALWAYS have fun! 
You're just so handsome, too!!! :)

No comments: