Saturday, March 19, 2011

SUPER Baby Miracles

Kelli G had her perfect & precious
little miracle babies on November 9, 2010!
What a BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL
JOY in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Henry Duncan (Hank) and
Ellen Marguerite (Ella)
arrived on my Dad's birthday.
All during the pregancy Kelli said she was
going to name the babies after my parents
(Harold & LaVaughn)... ;)
I thought it would have even been more
special since it was my dad's birthday???
Oh well, I guess Hank & Ella
are pretty cute names!  ;)
I drove to Ft. Worth the day after they
were born to see my best friend's sweet little
loves.  And of course I wanted to love on
my Kate Kate...the SUPER Big Sis! 
I thought Ella looked a bit like
Aunt Jemima here!  ;)
I was SO happy that Kelli had a baby
boy, too!  Such a blessing to experience
both a girl and a boy!  I think everyone
woman needs her a little baby boy! 
Hank weighed 6'13" and
Ella weighed 6'12"!
Kelli was a ROCK STAR mama
carrying these babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are just so perfect and precious...
I immediately fell in L-O-V-E!
Can you even believe she had
them in these Superman onesies!?!
Beautiful Nana, Mary, Mrs. Gingerich
A sister for Kate!  :)))  I love me
some sweet little girls! 
Dr. B, his boy and ONE of his girls!
Kelli is my longest, dearest friend...
since before kindergarden. 
Even though we each have two sisters,
it's like we are sisters as well.
While we absolutely LOVED having
our first babies nine days apart and
experiencing EVERY single aspect of
pregnancy and first babies together...
it's also cool that we have now taken
turns enjoying our second AND third
at just the right times.  Hank & Ella...
being so perfect and sweet...
were well worth the wait!!!
I love them like they are my own
little baby loves! 
Congratulations to my
Best Forever Friend...
 I love you!!!

"For this child I prayed..."
1 Samuel 1:27
(For these children we prayed!!!)

Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for answering our prayers!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Awww...what sweet babies! They are adorable, and so is their sister! I'm sure they've grown a lot since then...that was back in November!

I'm so glad you got to go and see the your friend, Kelli. Friendships like yours are extra-special.

I'm thinking our friendship is pretty special, too. ;-)

Hugs...