Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Proud to be an American...in the 2nd Grade

Walker had his second grade music
program...Proud To Be An American!
Such an awesome feeling to see that curtain
open and see your child singing his little
heart out with his classmates!!!
Walker had a speaking part where he
had to come up to the microphone.
He did a great job!
(Mommy didn't get a picture of it though:(...
Thankfully we have the video!)
Colton & Walker
BEST, Most WONDERFUL
Second Grade Teachers
IN THE WORLD!!!
I bought Walker that belt on the day of the show.
I thought he looked so handsome!
Troy & I are so proud of the fine young
man Walker is becoming. 
He makes my heart so proud! 
He'll ALWAYS be my #1 little man. 
Can't even stand the thought that
Hadlee will be at the same school
next year in Kindergarten!  :(
Thankfully, she will have her
Big Brother there to watch over her!
Mrs. Flowers, Walker's sweet
music teacher!  Love her.  :)
I taught her precious son at the high school. 
These are such happy, good memories...
I am so blessed! 
Walker...
You did an AWESOME job in your
program!  We are so proud of your
enthusiasm for things like your music program
and for your kind spirited heart.
You are an amazing young man!
Mommy loves you more than you 
could EVER imagine!!! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

Good job, Walker! You are such an awesome young man! You are such a blessing to your family!

Oh that family of yours, Mindy, they are beautiful!!!

Rhonda said...

I love this!!! These memories are the BEST ~ you are bringing back memories of Savannah's sweet elementary school music programs! Treasure them, as I know you do!! :)