Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Texas Neuro Part II

Super Hudson & Super Hunter
Robin got Lynna this Superman Snuggie.
It was the BEST gift!
It has not only been used by each of us
to "snuggie" with...but it has
brought LOTS of laughs as well!!! 
Enjoying a beautiful November day at
Texas Neuro in Austin with friends & family.
Lynna & Hunter had Trav's beloved
dog Reese with them!  :)
Travis was so happy to have her! 
I am sharing a few pictures that I
haven't shared before.
PLEASE do NOT mention these on Facebook. 
These pictures are for my children and
 me to look back on someday. 
They are NOT for all of
my Facebook friends. 
 Travis was still very
sleepy at this time and very out of it.  This
happened to be a rather "wakeful"
few minutes when we took these pictures.
God bless his heart...I am having to hold
his head up for him.  The journey he
has been on is just unfathomable.
Travis reaching out to Hudson's tummy was
one of his VERY FIRST responses. 
AMAZING.  Thank you, Sweet Jesus.
Just think...doctors at two different
hospitals never believed Travis would wake up. 
TRULY A MIRACLE!!!
Scott & Dana
Occupational Therapist at TX Neuro...
Aunt Kitty & Uncle Ron on one of their
many visits.  They have been so
giving to Lynna during all of this. 
Trav's sweet girlfriends visiting...
One evening I had to go down to help
Travis in his room.  I came back to
find my kids having a ball with Uncle Calvin! 
My beautiful sister and I are closer than EVER
before.  We have talked every single day since
July 25th...usually several times a day.
Not ONCE have I heard her mention
having ANY anger towards God for this.
I think that is quite amazing.
SHE is quite amazing herself.
My kids & I love her so, so much!  :)
Little Huds spent many a weekend at
Texas Neuro...and he was always so good.  :)
Even with Walker doing some
"trick" photography on him!  ;)
It is my deep prayer that my children will
forever be changed by this ordeal.
I believe they have been and will continue to be.
Their hearts are even sweeter
than they were before...
 I wish I could erase these days &
memories for all of our sakes, but I can't.
May Walker & Hadlee & even Hudson
be stronger, more compassionate & wiser
people because of all of this.
And, most of all, may they KNOW
the power of God & His healing power
through prayer & the overall Goodness of others.

For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.  Psalm 18:35

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

That last picture of Walker and Travis is one of the sweetest, most precious pictures I have ever seen! Look at Walker's sweet and loving face!

I also love yours and Scott's facial expressions, seeing Travis react to Hudson - so sweet and loving. Oh girl, I am getting choked up again!

These pictures are such examples of just how far Travis has come and what a MIRACLE he is!!

Shannon said...

You are right. Your sweet children will forever be changed for the better because of this. Your face watching Travis reaching for Hudson made me cry. Mindy - that is a treasure of a picture. A true miracle caught on camera. Love you!

Beth E. said...

It's amazing to see how God is moving...not just with Travis, but in the lives of ALL of you! :-)

I am lovin' that Superman Snuggie! lol