Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Happy Halloween 2010

Anakin SkyWalker...
eight years old!
Handsome & VERY much into his role!!!
Our Cupcake Fairy...
Four years old......
...and the sweetest little
cupcake you'll ever know!!!
When I saw this costume,
I KNEW it had Haddie Girl
written all over it!!!
Delicious little delight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halloween night...finally!!!
The boys play their roles so well! 
How adorable is this???
She was playing hard to get! ;)
Awwww...we love Sweet B!
The Pierce Party of Five
Troy went as a Texas Ranger fan and
also had to rush home from trick-or-treating
to watch the game!  ;)
Little Hoodies!
LOVED the Star Wars trio!
It's always fun trying to get all three
of my loves in one good picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe "fun" wasn't the right word.
Let's try "impossible"!
Don't you EVEN think about taking Superman
Hudson's blue bucket away from him...
...because he found SUCKERS that night!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Daddy/Daughter
Just one more try!  ;)
About 17 suckers later...
One last little trick or treat
down at the Reeds! 
A Happy Halloween Indeed!
Happy First Halloween to our Super Baby!
Daddy most certainly is under her "spell"!
And I'm under this little guy's sweet spell...
My three little goblins...
I just have to mention how I'll never forget
Hudson's first Halloween and especially
him being Superman in honor of Travis.
Hudson has been the sweetest dose
of medicine for Travis and our entire
family during these difficult days.
Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for knowing
we would need this Super Baby
in our lives! 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Precious Precious Precious little Superman! I LOVE their costumes! I still need to get you a picture of my Payton as Supergirl for Halloween!

We will be in Waco at the end of this week! Landon would LOVE to see Walker! Let me know what your Wed afternoon or Friday afternoon look like! We miss you guys!

Rhonda said...

I had to laugh at Troy's Rangers costume - exact same costume as Mark and many, many dads in our neighborhood that night!! And we were watching the clock, getting back home to the game as early as we could possibly get away with!!! :)

PERFECT costumes for each of your children!!! So glad it was a happy and fun night for your sweet family!